Chapter thirty four

Start from the beginning

But I realise with Aiden I don't need words.

I smile bigger and I set my hand on the  back of his neck and I push myself up on my tippy toes and I touch my nose with his and our eyes lock and I say in a whisper:

"Shut up and kiss me already. “

 Aiden’s eyes drop to my lips and then back to my face. I feel his hands go to my waist and he brings me closer and he smiles against my mouth, not yet kissing. I run my hands through the wetness in his hair, tugging his lips closer to mine.

I need him to kiss me.

His forehead presses to mine and his eyes lock on mine. Everything from the past forty hours come rushing to the surface. In his eyes I see more than just his want. I see his need for me. I see how much right now means to him. 

So when he pulls me closer, sliding his hands in my wet hair and cupping the back of my neck, he  kisses me with the intensity I know can only come from him. His lips find mine in the rain and it’s messy. One hand goes to the small of my back and pulls me closer. Our lips slide against the wet rain coating our mouths and I feel his wet clothes against mine and the rain continues to beat down on us.

Aiden pulls back a little and then comes forward and licks the water off my button lip. Then, once rains once again wets it, he slowly moves foward and breaths in the little drops. He pulls back slowly, me still in his arms, and he looks me in the eyes again and then ... then things get out of control.

He grabs my waists harder and lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel my back hit Masons truck hard and fast and my shirt gets lifted up from getting moved. One hand is holding my ass and the other is in my hair, tugging the wet pieces through his fingers.

His lips never leave mine.

His thighs are flushed with mine, his hips are flushed with mine, his whole damn body was on me.
He was lighting my body on fire and I was loving it. Every single moment.My hands find his wet hair and I run my fingers through the black silkiness.  I don't think I could ever get enough.

His tongue parts my lips and the kiss deepens. I slide a little down the car and his hands slide down my back, over my stomach, and finally resting on my naked him. They way his fingers, his body, brings warmth from the rain still falling around us makes me almost lose it right there.

My legs are still around his waist and he pushes against me and I push back. I hear something like a growl in the back of his throat and I have enough sense to pull back. If things went further, there was no way I was going to be able to let him go.

 He brings his hand out and cups my cheek, breathless. Our eyes lock and he continues to stare at me until he finally brings his forehead to mine.

“If you say stop, I’ll stop. If you don't want this, we don't have to do it“ He says seriously. He opens his eyes and leans back, lifting his words sink in. He's asking my permission to continue and I know that he wanted whatever that was about to happen; happen as much as I wanted it to happen.

Would I regret it in the morning? I don’t know, but I had a feeling I wouldn’t. He was everything I wanted in this moment. He was the force that seemd to split my world in half. I didn't know someone could so quickly make me feel what I was feeling, but I knew one thing for sure: I wanted Aiden and he wanted me and .. the rest is complicated.

Why complicate things?

I smile and I run my hand down the side of his neck, feeling the water on my fingers. “Stop isn’t even in my vocabulary right now. “

I look at him, telling him with my eyes that it was okay and he seems to take a deep breath, calming himself.

“Okay, if we do this, I want to do it right, okay? I don’t want you to think your like every other girl. I -” I put my finger on his lips and his eye’s slide to mine.

“You talk to much.“ I whisper to him and he slides his hand up my arm and wraps it around my hand that was on his face. He brings me forward by my hand and nods his head.

“First tell me why you came here. “

 Freaking great.  I let out my breath. I look up to the sky and blink when the drops of rain gets in my eyes and decide to tell him.

“I told Sterling about you. He’s upset and I feel bad that I’m the one who upset him. That’s why I came here. To talk to you.“ Aiden squeezes my hand and I close my eyes.

“Would you rather talk about it? I’m not really good with emotional things, but I guess I should get a feel of it now, huh?” I open my eyes and I shake my head, my wet hair hitting my cheek.

"I figured it out on the way here. Sterling is going to have a hard time getting over it, yeah, but he didn’t love me. I didn’t love him either. I guess someone else gets that title. “

Aiden smiles a little and raises an eyebrow. “And who would that be, Kitten?” I shrug a little and Aiden's smile gets bigger and I smile back.

“I guess that would be you, sadly. “

Aiden looks at me and then he pulls my hand and lets me follow behind him to his house. The door is still open and when he gets to the edge of the doorway, he pulls me closer and turns around.

The light illuminates his face and I notice his hair is everywhere. I also notice how the shirt he is wearing is clinging to his body and .. yeah, you can figure it out from there.

“ Mia .. “ He stops and he brings his hand out and he cups my cheek in it. His thumb wipes a drop of water away and he looks at his hand.

“I wont be the guy you want me to be. I won’t always be there even though I want to be. Sometimes you will want me to open up and I will not want too. I’ll try my hardest to give you things, but sometimes I will forget. I won’t be able to guess when you are sad, or mad at me. “

His eye move from his hand to me.

“I will try though. I will try to be a better me but that doesn’t mean the old me is going anywhere. That means if you can’t handle the rude, sarcastic, and cocky part of me, then we shouldn’t even be here. “

I shake my head and lay my hand on top of his.

“First, I wouldn't even be here if it wasn’t for the rude, cocky and sarcastic you. I know this isn’t going to be peaches and cream and honestly, Aiden? I don’t want to be. I want to have fun. I want to fight with you and when we make up, let it be something perfect.  I mean, we are going to fight. Someone as cocky as you and someone as hardheaded as me? Please.. “

I smile and I take a step closer.

“ I want this Aiden. All of it. I know I haven’t known you that long and there is so much about you that I want to learn, to know, and you are the one I want to show me. God, this is sounding so corney. “

I look away, shy, and he moves his hand from my cheek and wraps his fingers around my chin. He lifts my head up till our eyes meet.

 “Hey, never get shy in front of me. Trust me, Kitten, you could make me write poetry. And I can’t stand that stuff. “

I laugh and look at him seriously.

   “So, let’s make poetry together then. “ His lips tip up and his hand moves to the back of my neck.

“ Let’s make it freaking explode. “

I lift up and I press my lips to his and we walk through the door. I feel his tongue trace the outline of my lips and when he opens my mouth, the kiss gets deep, passionate, and hungry.

 I feel the air of the house hit my back and I drop my hands to his hips. I thread my fingers through the belt loops to his jeans and bring his hips closer to mine.

I hear the door shut and I have no idea how Aiden does it because his hands are on me. All over me.

I feel his fingers touch the edge of my shirt and then I step back. I look at him and I cross my arms over my chest and then pull my shirt over my head.

My white bra stares at him and he looks at it and then back up to me. The shirt falls from my fingers and lands on the floor. I smile and nod to his shirt.

“Your turn. “ I say to him and before I can blink, the shirt is gone.

A chain necklace is the only thing on Aidens upper body now and I take in everything. His lean muscles stare up at me and I want to run my fingers over every freckle and indent I can find.

He smirks at me and then his lips are on mine again.

My back slams against the wall, hard and fast, and it seems as if we are breathing for each other in. I feel Aidens mouth scorch across my neck and then he goes to my chest and lower, tracing the fabric around my bra.

I breath fast and my fingers go to his hair and I grab a fist full of it and I push him forward. I feel his hands roam over my thigh and wrap around my hip.

He pulls one leg up against him and his lips kiss the corner of my mouth and then he kiss behind my ear.

‘Hold on. “He says in a whisper and then he pulls me up against him and I am back to wrapping my legs around his waist. I feel us moving,  but right now I so do not care were.

All I can feel is his lips on mine.

His body on mine.

His breath mingling with mine.

My bare stomach against his bare stomach.

He is doing things to me no one ever has. His tongue teases me and his body is making me want to pull him closer.

Harder.

Faster.

I feel something soft against my back and I realize I am on his bed. The kiss stops and I open my eyes and look up to see him hovering over me. He looks at me seriously and his hands are on either side of my body.

"You sure?” He asks  again and I know if I said no, he would stop right now. I nod and run my fingers back and forth on his chain that hung around his neck.

One hand comes to my cheek and cups it the way he does and another goes to the edge of my shorts, his hand resting on my hip bone. His finger plays with the edge of my shorts and he looks up at me again.

“You’re so beautiful Mia. “

My breath catches a little by the way he says it. As if he truly thinks I am the most beautiful thing in the world. As if he wouldn't want to be looking, or kissing, or talking to anyone else int he world other than me. His breathing becomes erratic.  Mine; faster, and I lift up and push my body against his, making a groan slip through his lips.

" So are you. “

And then his mouth is on mine again and soon our bodies become one and I know, deep down, this moment wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t for Aiden.

The boy who calls me beautiful.