Chapter thirty four

Before I start, I have to warn my readers :

Some parts will get a little ... explicit.

I warn you know. It’s not bad at all, I mean I kept it pretty PG maybe PG-13 at the most, but Trust me it’s fine.

But warnings are needed my people!

PS : I had a blast writing this chapter.

I know I am wierd ! (;

Anyways, this is it!

-Enjoy ! <3

-Nickymb (:

** Unedited **

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   Finding Aiden’s house is harder than I thought. Since I never took the time to figure out where he lived or why he lives where he lived, it never really mattered to me. 

I mean, I also never thought I would be heading to his house. Or that I would ever choose him over Sterling.

I wipe more tears from my face and the rain outside makes it hard for me too see. My hands shake a little and I reach over in the passenger seat for my cell phone.

Luckily I didn’t bring it inside the first time around.

When the light I am at turns red, I dial a number and flip down my mirror. My eyes are red and I rub my fingers under them, maybe hoping it would stop the tears.

I don’t know, it was worth the effort. All I knew at that moment was I hurt someone and I felt bad about it.

I also was wondering if it was stupid of me to go to Aidens looking like this but at the moment I really didn’t care.

“Ello!” A cheery voice says on the other side and I flip the mirror up and press the gas pedal on the old truck as I hear Kayla’s laughter. I hear cheering in the background and then her voice comes through, directed to someone else.

“ Can you all shut up! Best friend on the phone; show me some respect!” More people yell and I hear Kayla laugh then I hear the noise disappear and a door shutting. “Okay, I am outside know. What’s up?”

I sigh and I just keep driving straight, having no idea where I was going. But at this moment in time I wasn’t really worried about it.

“Remember when you went to that party awhile back? Wasn’t it at Aiden’s house?”

 I can literally picture her raising her eyebrows. I hear music beating in the background and I realize she was at another one of those parties at this moment.

"Yes ... “

She waits for me to elaborate and I blink a couple of times to maybe prevent the tears that were still falling. Maybe my mind was making me suffer?

“I need to know where it’s at. “ I say to her, not wanting to tell her why. I hear her mumble something that sounded like an insult and then I hear something along the lines of static and then the music gets louder.

“Hang on! “ She yells and then I hear people shouting along to some kind of game. While Kayla goes on her expedition, I keep my mind busy on the wet road.

The rain really was going down hard and the Storm seemed like it was just getting started. I have no idea how anyone could begin to party in this weather.

“Brain , “ I hear Kayla say to someone. “Aiden. Where does he live? “ I hear words getting exchanged and I move to a different lane for a car can pass me. Masons car really was a piece of junk.

Honestly.

“Mia, the address is 13078 Kent Dr. He lives by the old farm house, in the white two story house. You know the street, the one with the abandoned field down the road? The party sophomore year?”

I know where she is talking about and I swing my car into another lane and turn my turn blinkers on.

The old farm house wasn’t far from where I am know. I hear Kayla mumble a thank you, more static, and then the music fades away again.

“Mia, what is going on? You left the dance a mess, didn’t even call Kelsey or me to check in too see if you are alright, Which might I add had Kelsey stressed out, and then you call me asking about Aiden’s house? Are you in trouble? Need help? Someone to kick someones ass?”

I laugh and even though I shouldn’t, it feels good too. I narrow my eyes to see better through the windshield and when I see the street name Kent. Dr, I let out a relived sigh.

"Kayla, what do you do when you know you hurt someone, but even though you should feel really bad, you can’t help but be happy because something so great has happened to you? Something that .. that just feels right? What if your happiness takes away someone else's? Then what?”

It’s silent for a moment and then Kayla finally speaks.

“Mia, I have no idea what this is about and honestly, this is something Kelsey is better at dealing with. But, what do I think? Mia, you can’t live your life while living someone elses. Your happiness is just as important as their sadness. This is your story Mia, your book, you can write it any way you want. “

she takes a deep breath and continues.

“I have no idea what you did to this person, but once you forgive yourself and you apologize to them and you finally understand that you can’t control what other people feel, then ... Oh, hell, I don’t know! I’m not good with this stuff! I’m the party girl, not the councilor. “

I laugh again and when I see the two story white house in my view, I smile even bigger.

“No, your right Kayla. This is my story. And you know what?” I say as I see the black car that is Aidens in the driveway.

“What?”

 The truck makes a little screeching noise as I pull in behind Aiden’s car and I turn off the car and pull out the keys, letting the rain be my only noise.

“I am going to write my story any way I damn well please. “

 I press the end button and I take a deep breath. Kayla was right. While I feel bad for Sterling, I have to also understand that my happiness is just as important.

Love, it moves on some times. There is an old saying and I remember it. It said that if you love two people, always pick the second one, because if you truly loved the first person, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.

Love has nothing to do with this. Well ... maybe with Aiden and Me, but with Sterling? Over time me and him can heal what damage we made and over the years, things will get better.

Because the fact is:

Sterling didn’t love me.

and I didn’t love him.

I hear something in the distance and something move out of the corner of my eyes. I lift my eyes to my windshield and I try to look through the cloak of rain.

I move a little and I roll down my window, not caring about the rain anymore, and stick my head out the door.

I see the front door to the house open and a light shining through the rain. I smile and I roll the window up fast and I pop open the door.

I close the door and  I squint my eyes and put my hand on my forehead, so I can see through the rain.

I know it’s Aiden who is walking  through the rain toward me without even bothering to ask who it is.

That smile is still there and I start to walk to him. He has on the black shirt he had on earlier at the Diner and the same low riding jeans.

His usually messy hair is now wet and little drops of rain are falling down his face and getting stuck in his eyelashes. I want to reach and touch him. I need too touch him. I seriously need him to know how much I need him right now.

I get to him and I don’t even wait, I sling my arms  round his neck and he lifts me up a little. I press my face against his wet neck and breath him in. His arms tighen around me and he just stands there and holds me against his body while I run my nose over his neck. When he finally puts me down on my two feet, he wipes the hair out of my face and looks down at me, with a slight smile.

"Kitten, what are you doing here?”

His fingers now hold the wet pieces of hair behind my ear and I can say I have never seen anything more beautiful in my whole entire life. My heart pounds frantically in my chest from all the feelings currently spiraling away inside me.

His blue-green eyes seem to capture me and never want to let me go. His wet eyelashes hit his flushed cheeks perfectly and the way his mouth was tipped up at the corners, always teasing, makes me want to .. to .. I don’t even have words.