Jace had took Jailen from me and went up there I didn’t know what was going on but I don’t think I’m going to like what I hear Jace had begun to speak

“long ago our moon goddess Selene had made the first werewolf from mankind at first she didn’t know how much magic she had using and little did she know that she made the strongest werewolf known to our kind she trained him in her ways she treated him as if he was her own child but she didn’t know of the evil in him he wanted power and control so one day he left and never came back the goddess was upset and hurt. As years went by killings and disappearances started to happen he was making an army to fight the goddess and destroy her so he could rule the wolfs he was the first rouge ever the goddess had sent many wolfs to kill him but he was too strong for them even she had tried but he was to quick and to smart the goddess had decided to make another werewolf that would kill him and it worked the battle lasted long and both wolves were so hurt the ran away to take time to heal the good wolf lived while the evil one was regaining his strength as time went on Farah the good wolf had a family and passed down her powers from mother to daughter so that one day when the rouge comes back they will be ready”

Everyone eyes were in interest they wanted to know more

“My mate had just given birth to our baby girl right here” he held Jailen in his hands

“My mate had passed on the powers to our daughter one day she will fight the rouge” my heart fell people around us started to whisper

“we have to go to war now we can’t let him win my child isn’t old enough to fight him so we have to fight not only for her but for us all if he wins there will be no future for us or our kids or for the generations head we need to stand up and fight we have had enough” everyone was getting all fired up and ready to charge Jace spoken with control and understanding he made everything sound right everyone was going to war we were working together to fight

After hours went by we finally went home I put Jailen to bed and kissed her goodnight I went into our room

“Jace why didn’t you tell me this before”

“I didn’t want to worry you”

“How did you find out” he became silent

“your mom came to me in a dream along with a few other pack members she warning us as the battle gets closer to us I know she’s been in a few others dream as well she’s warning all the pack I had a secret meeting with all the Alpha’s tonight I told them to tell the pack members if they  have any dreams about a woman to tell them and they will report to me”

“Jace you’re leading this war?”

“I’ll be the first youngest Alpha to lead a war this big I can’t fail”

“Jace how about we let Damon loose he could help you guys”

“I’ve been talking with the others and we agreed to let him go we’ll help him get his sister back we don’t what will happen after if he proves he can be trusted and if he proves he won’t betray us then we might let him back in the pack but that a big might”

I smiled to myself

“Thanks Jace”

“We’ll win this war and then things will get back to normal then we could get married and just live our lives”

“That sound like the best thing I’ve ever heard”

Jace was right soon things will get back to normal

I hope…….