Chapter 11

Sorry its been a long time since I updated but I proabably wont update for a while again so I just wanted to post this. Comment, Fan,Vote and Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the school day ended I practically skipped home until I realized that Victoria would be bringing Chase home today. So that was the point that I decided to run. I had to get there before them, get enough food for snacks and dinner to store in my room until they leave and lock my bedroom door straight after.

The close was clear when I entered the house so I searched through the refrigerator and pantry and grabbed a couple of fruit bars, some lollipops, and I practically through a bag of popcorn into the microwave. I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for the bag to start popping.

Arms enveloped my waist as soft kisses were placed on my neck and I squirmed and wriggled free. I turned around to see the culprit to be who I expected.

“Get the hell away from me Chase! Where’s Vic?”

“Oh she should be in any minute,” he said leaning against the counter across from me. “But she just needed to check for something in the garage so I decided to check up on you.”

“Well guess what! I don’t need any of your so called “checking on” and I need you to stay as far away from me and leave me alone! Can you do that for me?” I didn’t wait for his reply as I walked away with my food and ran upstairs locking my door.

I awoke with a jolt as someone shook me violently.

“What?” I said in a husky voice as I turned around to see who woke me up from an excellent sleep.

“Hey you fell asleep its morning.” Victoria said to me.

“Wait! What time is it?”

“7:30. you have twenty minutes to get ready.” She said as she walked out of my room.

“No no no no no.” I replied to myself as I looked at the drool filled homework under me that wasn’t complete.

This would be the first time I never turned in my homework and as I got dressed I felt this huge pit of guilt grow in my stomach. I didn’t have enough time to get ready in a “Victoria” standard outfit, so I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, pulled on my glasses that I missed so much and grabbed a pair of the most comfiest clothes I could find in my closet which was jeans and a tank top with flats. Then proceeded to grab my book bag and an apple and run downstairs.

“What the hell are you wearing?”

“I think I look fine, so let’s go!”

“Ugh, all my hard work.” She muttered. I just rolled my eyes as we made our way to school.

“So nerd, I see you’re kind of back in your true form.” Chase said as he looked at me and smirked as he walked next to Victoria and pulled her into a make out session. I held my bag closer and walked with my head held high as I walked into the crowded hallway. As soon as I stepped through the doors I felt like everything went silent and whispers started to form and I could feel people staring at me. What’s wrong with people?

“What happened to her?”

“Wasn’t she hot yesterday?”

I ignored the stupid side comments and made my way to Nathan’s room. I walked in the classroom to see a man in a button up suit with messy hair and glasses at his desk. I guess he wasn’t here today. I went to turn around and walk out of the classroom when I heard.

“Good morning Rosie I see we are both matching today.” I turned around to see the guy in glasses looking at me.

“Excuse me?” I said confused.

“It’s me silly.” The guy replied. I squinted my eyes to see that it was Nathan.

“Nathan?’ I said.

“Do I really look that different?” he asked.

“Totally what happened?” I asked as I sat near his desk.

“Woke up late and didn’t have enough time to make myself beautiful. I had so many papers to grade last night and I needed to put them in for report cards that are coming out next week.” He said running his fingers through his hair. “Well do you like it?” he said pointing to the glasses.

“Yup they make you look so adorable, and younger.” I said pinching his cheeks like a baby.

“Yah I miss the old you too. What made you wear glasses as well?”

“Fell asleep studying and slept in.” he nodded as he walked closer to me and kissed me full on the lips. I would never get use to how great his kisses were as his lips moved against mine briefly before he pulled away and smiled down at me.

“Well the bells going to ring soon, do you want a ride home later?” he asked huskily.

“Yes please, thank you. I’ll see you in class.” I said gathering my stuff and pecking him one more time before walking down the halls.

It’s been a week now. A whole week of Nathan and I hiding our relationship and I loved it. He was my best friend and my boyfriend. What else could I ask for in life? Nothing could ruin it right now.

“Bye see you tomorrow right?” Nathan said as he pulled up to my house. I was supposed to be sleeping over once again.

“Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I said. He cupped my face in his hands and left a soft long-last kiss before pulling away s I got out of the car and walked up to my door. I grabbed for my keys to open the door when the door opened by itself and I looked up to a smirking Chase.

“So you and Mr. Calvin?” he said smirking.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I acted what seemed like calm to me.

“Is that how you have good grades? You sleep with the teacher?” he said as he closed the door.

“No I work hard for those!” I said yelling at him.

“So you are with the teacher…” he said smirking.

“What do you want Chase?”

“Date my boy Riley and no one knows. Riley’s happy, your boy toy doesn’t go to jail and I don’t know maybe we can have some fun as well.” He said whispering the last part.

“No deal, you have no proof.” I said.

“I just saw you two kiss in his car, you guys eat lunch with each other every day. People will start to assume and if you date Riley no one will ever expect you’re fucking the teacher.”

“I’m not sleeping with him.”

“Every man has his needs, maybe you haven’t yet but you will.” He said for a fact.

“He wouldn’t, Nathan’s a gentlemen.”

“Oh you guys are on first name basis now? I see how it is.”

“Ok fine.”  I said as a tear escaped from my eye. “You have to promise that no one knows though.”

“Promise.” He said smirking. “Good Riley would like to know that you agreed to finally go out with him.”