Chapter 10

Sorry its short, its the best I can do on such short notice and I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in forever! Comment, Fan, Vote :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked into Nathan’s classroom that Tuesday, the worst possible thing happened to me. All of the memories of the weekend flooded into my mind. At this point I decided it was the most stupid decision ever to sit in the front of the class in the beginning of the year.

“Hello Ms. Summers how was your weekend?” he asked as I took a seat. Was he really asking me this? Was it torture?

“It was fine.” I replied blushing.

“Is that all?” he said raising an eyebrow.

“Yes how was yours?” I said.

“It was…eventful.”

I could feel my cheeks warm up even more now. This weekend was filled with nothing more than getting to know each other more. We talked, watched movies, and maybe made out a few times. But as the weekend came to a close, he dropped me back at my house and I pushed back all of the memories that we had together.  Seeing him in front of me though, was the hardest thing I ever had to go through in my life.

I realized I couldn’t concentrate in class as I watched the way his lips moved as he spoke, the way his arms flexed when he wrote on the board in perfect script. It was just too much for me.

“Ms. Summers?”

“Huh?” I glanced up from my desk and stared at the teacher before me.

“Can you answer the question?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Sorry, can you repeat the question?”

“Stay after class Ms. Summers.” he said before picking someone behind me that answered the question.

As the bell rang, I waited for the flood of students to leave while I gathered my stuff slowly.

“What was that about today Rosie?” he asked. “Lock the door please.”

I went up to the door and did as he said as I walked slowly toward the desk next to where he sat.

“So, are you going to answer me Rosie? What was that about today? We agreed! After the weekend this thing between us would end and start back up when school is finished!” he said frustrated.

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it.”

“You don’t understand how difficult this is for me.”

“And it isn’t for me?” he said getting up to walk toward me.

“I blanked out, and the memories of this weekend, and realizing that what we have has to wait…It was too much and I apologize, what you did,” I said referring to when he kissed me. “Shouldn’t have happened.”

I watched as his hand came toward my face and I closed my eyes as he wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

“No, don’t say that.” He whispered. “I don’t regret what I did at all but, we have to be more careful and your right.”

“About what?” I asked unsure.

“When I dropped you off at your house yesterday you told me that you probably weren’t going to be capable of acting normal around me and I can’t either. The weekend we shared together cannot be put on hold and I shouldn’t have asked you to wait for me, I’m sorry.”

The bell rang through my ears and I grabbed my bag to leave.

“I’m going to be late.” I said to him looking down at the floor.

“Wait!”

“Yes.” I said looking up at him waiting for him to say something to me that would make me feel worse.

“You forgot this.”

His head lowered down to mine, and his hands held my head firmly in place as his soft lips enveloped mine in a swift kiss.

“I like you a lot, and I’m sorry, if you don’t mind I would like to keep seeing you in secret.”

I smiled at his words and eagerly nodded.