Chapter 4

Comment, Fan, Vote! How do you guys feel about this story?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I entered the car I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes as I rested and waited to jump into my fluffy bed. When we parked I rubbed my eyes and looked around confused.

“What the hell are we doing at a mall?” I asked.

“Obviously getting you new clothes.”

“What! Why?”

“Because everyone thinks poorly of you. If I try to stand up for you they ask why I would do that. Most of the school doesn’t even think we are related! So c’mon we are getting you a new look.”

I stared at her bewildered. Like giving me a new look will make people not bother me…but I grudgingly opened the door as she pulled me towards some stores.

“Just trust me, ok? And I will be picking out all of the clothes and your not going to make any statements. Think of this as an early birthday gift! Also go to that eye doctors place a couple of stores down and get some contacts fitted for you while I pick up clothes. We will meet back at the car in three hours understood?”

“Sure, whatever.” I said before walking to the eye doctors.

I walked out of the doctors three hours later with two pairs of contacts in a case. Putting them in was actually easier then I thought and they felt like nothing. I walked toward the car while my sister stuffed bags in the trunk and back seats.

“Are you serious? That’s enough clothes for China!”

“It’s a whole new wardrobe! Get in the car we are getting your hair done now.” I sighed heavily. This is so bad. All I wanted to do was go to sleep in my bed. I stared at the back seats as I saw too many name brand clothes. I was so afraid of what she picked out for me because of the way she dressed. Everything was such a tight snug and I liked wearing big clothes. They were so comfortable and I can move around in them. Before I knew it we pulled up to some fancy salon and she pulled me in and I sat in a reserved seat. She must have called in while I got contacts.

Victoria talked to the stylist in hushed whispers and I wondered what would happen to my hair. Oh god! What if they cut it really short? The stylist turned me around and I couldn’t face the mirror.

“Wait what?” I said.

“Your not allowed to look until tomorrow when we get ready for school!” Victoria said excited.

“How am I suppose to brush my teeth without looking in a mirror?” I asked.

“I will put your hair in a wrap or something. So just close your eyes and let the stylist work magic ok?” I agreed sadly and I was happy to know I felt my hair still go past my shoulders before Victoria wrapped it up in some fabric the salon gave her and pulled me into the car so I couldn’t look in a mirror. As soon as I got home I ate a burger and went straight to bed. I was so exhausted and felt like pulling out a mirror to see if I looked like a clown.

“Get up!” someone sang badly in my ear.

“Why what time is it?” I asked confused. Didn’t I usually get more sleep then this. I turned over to see a blurry image of my sister. I pulled my glasses from my table and pulled them on to see her still in her pajamas. I was so confused right now.

“It’s six thirty.”

“Then why am I getting up? I wake up at eight.”

“To get your new makeover ready! Go brush your teeth and get your contacts in while I pick out your clothes and get ready to do your hair! And don’t look at it!” she screamed last minute before I closed the door and brushed my teeth.