Time For Training

"So, I see Barry isn't here. I swear he shouldn't have been granted with this gift of super speed" I spoke walking up to Oliver. He texted me and Barry to come to Team Arrows Central City hideout,and of course Barry ain't on time.

"He will never change" Oliver said,sounding aggravated. He stared out to the empty fields and I joined him.

"So why have I been called hear?" I asked. Maybe he has more info on Bivolo?

"To train" he said blandly. Maybe he is as emotionless as Felicity said.

"I do enough of that at Star Labs Oliver." I said,sassily.

"I read your coworkers blog about 'The Flash And Bolt' and visited all the crime scenes you fought at." Jesus. That's a lot of places to go to within around a day."Leonard Snart,you fought him last month on a train,that he later derailed."

"Well one,I didn't build the cold gun he used to derail it,and two there was damage but the job was done." I spoke,contradicting what Oliver said.

"When you approach a new environment,Sam, do you case every inch of it?" I shook my head in response."You could.You have the time.But you don't. You just run in blind." Oliver said turning to walk down the steps off the porch. I began to follow.

"That's debatable. I don't run in blind,Barry does and I run after him to stop him getting killed. And what you said about time, I work at both Star Labs and Jitters I don't have time. I barely am able to run out of work when something's happened." I contradicted. I was making some very good points. We continued to walk and then Oliver stopped next to his bike.

"Ok,so maybe you aren't as reckless as Barry,however you still need to do this training session so I can see what I'm working with." Oliver said picking up his bow and arrow off his bike.

"Bring it on Queen. And what will you being doing exactly?" I asked.

"Your going to run over there,and I'm going to shoot you" Oliver said. Ha. Yeah right.

"No your not" I smiled,innocently.

"Yes you are" Oliver said grinning.

"Ok then" I put my hands up and turned to run in the other direction,but something caught my eye. On the ground stood two drawn back Arrows,in bows. Oh very clever Oliver,but no clever enough for Samantha. I ran back to where Oliver had instructed me to go,then I yelled"Ready"

"Ready" Oliver drew back his Arrow and I began to run. Once I'd stopped Olivers Arrow had shot,then I backflipped to avoid the other two arrows.

"Have I passed your test Oliver?" I asked,raising an eyebrow as I was waiting for a congratulation.

"You passed...this test" He said bluntly. Yes he is emotionless.

"Seriously." I said disappointed. I folded my arms in disbelief.

"Don't get too happy,your smart I'll give you that." Oliver said,collecting his Arrows off the floor and repositioning them.

"You doing this test on Allen? He's going to get shot and you know that for a fact" We both began to walk to the porch and waited for Barry.

"At least I know someone will keep Barry from killing himself" Oliver chuckled. Ok now he's not ebbing that emotionless.

"Well Oliver that's what I'm here for." I patted his shoulder. Then a gush of wind flew by. Allen had arrived.