Who Was Right?

Right now we all currently in Star Labs with Snart and his sister Lisa.

And not all of us are on board with this little collaboration...

"Please tell me this is a joke" Cait burst out,folding her arms. Barry was in his suit,while I wasn't,since there is no need since I'm going to be at the computers for this mission.

"Oh,you were right,Lenny. She is very uptight" Lisa sassed back.

"I am not uptight." Caitlin paused to look at us and I looked away,kind of agreeing with Lisa. Oops. "You can't call me uptight."

They just stared at each other as if it was a standoff,until Barry broke the silence.

"Look,guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off."

"Why are you wearing your mask? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin pointed out.

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. And that includes my sister." Cold explained. Well,I don't care. For all Lisa knows,I'm just another science nerd of the Flashes.

"Jerk" she moaned.

"Train wreck" he fired back. Jeez,nice relationship. "Don't look so surprised,detective. I am a man of my word."

"Yeah,you better be. Or I'm gonna make sure you're on that damn plane too." And with that everyone split up to finish there work,or to just leave Star Labs.

I followed Barry since I really needed talk about this team up.

"BA" I yelled at him before he walked off. He sat on one of the beds in the examining room and replied.

"Hey Sam. What's up?"

"Are you sure about this? Snart isn't the most reliable of people,and I don't want you getting hurt when I'm off duty."

"He's our only shot at getting the metas out of the accelerator safely." He breathed in before saying his next sentence "and don't worry about me. Worry about healing up so next mission I won't have to do it without my partner"

"I shall do that" I laughed,shaking my head.

Barry then bounced off of the bed,and gestured for me to follow him. We entered the cortex to see Lisa walking away from a breathless Cisco. Guessing he may have a teeny crush on her.

"Have you figured out a way to get the meta humans to the airport?" Barry asked.

"I have,actually. And it's pretty dope." Cisco smiled and led us outside.

On arrival we were greeted with a moving van with the words 'Ramon Shippers' on the side.
Guess we are transporting the metas on a food truck. Interesting.

"Okay,so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchairs power source to create an energy dampener." Cisco explained.

"Which means what...exactly?" Joes out of the loop once again.

"Basically,the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power that it's effectively creating a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the meta humans powers so we can get them to the airport and get them on the plane without them getting fresh on us. Technically,we need somebody with a Class A commercial drivers licence to drive this,though"

"I can drive it" We all looked at Lisa,sceptical. "What? I have a Class A CDL."

"You do?" Caitlin asked,a little shocked.

"We can't all be doctors." She eyed Caitlin.

"All right,well,let's do this. Planes gonna be here in two hours." Barry announced and we were off too work.