Team Arrow Partnership

"What the hell..." I whispered,narrowing my eyes in confusion. Barry and Felicity were standing in the middle of the cortex,and Felicity had no shirt on...i distinctly remember her leaving the barn,which I'm now gonna call the arrow hideout, with a top on. Now that I think about it,her shirt must have burnt off. The high velocity speeds Barry was running at must have made it burn up,hence why me and Barry have super suits so when we meet are meta we ain't half naked. I rushed next to Cisco and Caitlin after making this conclusion.

"You guys remember Felicity" Barry asked,while Felicity covered her chest with her bag.

"I'll always remember this" Cisco said,kinda creepily.

"Hi,Felicity,it's so good to see you. What brings you back to Central City?" Caitlin asked,running to give Felicity a jumper to cover up with."Not Barry?"

"No,not Barry. This. Not happening. We looked down that road and we said no thank you." Felicity awkwardly answered,as she put on her shirt. Oh Barry looks heart broken. This is hilarious.

"They get it." Barry said sounding disappointed. Ha. Felicity would never date Barry. She likes Oliver too much.

"Is little boys heart broken?" I jokingly asked,making a heart breaking shape with my hands. He just shook his head and didn't reply.

"Actually. I'm here because of this" Felicity reached inside her purse and got out the boomerang. Cisco gasped in aw.

"Awesome. What are the wings made of?" Cisco pulled the boomerang out of the steeled bag,his eyes filled with enthusiasm to find out everything about the weapon.

"Not sure. I'm thinking some sort of composite or high density plastic" Felicity suggested, Cisco still playing with the boomerang.

"Reinforced with carbon fibre. Oh,that's weird. It almost feel like its-" I couldn't hear much more and Felicity and Cisco had walked away,probably to do some tests on the boomerang. Caitlin walked over to a monitor and began typing. I followed behind her to see what she was doing.

"Hey,you guys come up with anything new on our meta?" Barry waltzed towards the two of us.

"The officer who was affected says he saw a flash of red before he lost control.I suspect the meta is inducing rage via the ocular nerve. Oh and Dr Wells wants to see you both" Caitlin explained before walking away. Not another chat with Wells. Hopefully this time he won't do it one at a time. It's like waiting to get into the principals office in high school.

Barry and I walked towards the treadmill room,both of us seemed as tense as the other. When we arrived we were confronted by not one man,but two. Wells,who we were expecting and Joe. Why was he here?

"Why do I feel like I just got called to the principals office?" He stole the line I thought of! Whenever I think of some clever remark he always takes it away from me.

"Starling City vigilante" Joe said,low toned. Sounding fatherly. Well he is Barry's dad so. I'll stop thinking now..

"He calls himself the Arrow now" Barry shrugged.

"Oh does he now Flash,Bolt" Joe continued. I wonder where this conversation is going.

"Wait,what's the problem?" Barry asked.

"We don't trust him." Dr Wells said. Coming from the man who probably keeps more secrets than anyone on the planet. Just saying.

"You guys don't even know him." Barry walked forward.

"Yeah. What right do you have to judge him without knowing a single thing about him?" I also walked forward,so I was shoulder to shoulder with Barry. Not exactly shoulder to shoulder but you get the picture.