Bromance

I ran my way down the particle accelerator to talk to a slightly depressed Barry.

Things didn't exactly go the way he wanted.

"Hey BA" I smiled,sitting next to him.

"Thanks for not saying I told you so" he smiled half-heartedly.

"What can I say? I'm a good partner. Bug I have to ask. Where did this extreme recklessness come from?"

"I've just seen how Oliver works. He just goes for it,and everything sets itself into place. I just wanted to be like him." He shrugged.

"Us superheros all work differently. And there is one thing about you Ollie will never have" I chuckled,thinking about what I was about to say.

"What?"

"Your big,huge heart. You could have easily let the metas die for all the trouble they caused. But no. You did all of this just to save them. You saw that they were just humans after all. And you saved them. You saved the villains Bar! You value human life I way Ollie doesn't. Thats why you are different to The Arrow. You've got heart."

He then out of nowhere hugged me.
"Thanks for making me feel better Sam. I'm lucky to have you as a partner"

"Damn right you are!" I laughed,clapping my hands.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

The lights in Star Labs began flashing and blaring. I glanced at Barry and we both ran to the cortex.

On the monitors, it showed a familiar evil speedster walking up to Star Labs and the particle accelerator was now active.

Perfect timing psycho.

Eobard broke the chains on the gate and walked into the front.

"Barry,Sam don't even think about it." Oh sorry Joe,I'd already thought it through and I wanted to go outside and kill this bitch. "No"

"You can't go out there. Neither of you. Especially while Sams hurt." Caitlin warned.

"I can,Sam won't" he narrowed his eyes and rushed out.

"Sam" Cisco,Cait and Joe said. I looked at them all before making my decision.

"No matter how hurt I am, I can't leave Barry alone with him" and with that I'd changed into my suit and joined Barry.

"Well I heard your prison transfer didn't go so well. I'm so sorry" he said,sarcastically

"Well we wouldn't have had to if some psychotic maniac hadn't activated his failed particle accelerator!" I screeched at Thawne,so close to going and punching his lights out.

"All part of your plan,I assume." Barry keeper his calm. Which is pretty surprising to me.

"Actually,that didn't factor into my plan at all. But,I'm impressed you both went to such great lengths to keep those people from harm. Forever the hero, Barry and Sam." He teased,making me angrier.

"You've hurt enough people"

"You see me as the villain. Barry and Sam,if you were too look back,look back carefully,at everything I've done,every wheel I've set in motion,you would realise that I have only done what I had to do. Nothing more. Nothing less." I rolled my eyes at his justification for everything he's done

"And the particle accelerator? How does that fit into your grand plan?" Eobard smiled widely at Barry's question.

"Why don't you go on inside? Let me show you."

"You know I just learned the hard way not to trust the bag guys."

"So there is no way in hell,we are trusting you." I spat,raising an eyebrow.