What Has Happend To Me?

9 Months Later

I woke up feeling disoriented, confused on what had happened. The last thing I can remember is the accelerator blowing up, waits where's Ronnie. With no thought at all if this was safe, I tried to get out of this mountain of rocks that had consumed me to find Ronnie. I think it took me about an hour but I was ok, sort of. "RONNIE" I yelled, hoping I would get even a whisper back. But I got nothing. What if he was dead? No I should think positive maybe he got out and is with Caitlin and Cisco. I need to go see if my best friends are ok.

Wait. I can't. What if they all blame me for the explosion and that's why they didn't come looking for me? Well if I was them I would blame me. I didn't take one thing seriously, I came late, I probably didn't even check the accelerator properly and Ronnie might be dead because of me. I have to get out of here.

With one tear drop dripping down my face, I dashed but something unexpected happened. I ran straight into a wall at speeds I never thought I could reach. "What has happened to me" I said not aware that people were still in the building till I heard a familiar voice. I walked, maybe trying never to run again, towards the cortex to see Caitlin, Cisco and some guy pacing around confused on what had happened to him and he has shirtless. I quickly grinned to myself before trying to listen in on what was happening. Then I saw a sight for sore eyes. Dr Wells is a wheelchair. The particle accelerator did that? I used my new speed ability and ran into, yet again another wall but I wasn't caught.

"You've been in a coma" Cisco said staring at mystery boy. Still checking if he was ok. I thought to myself maybe I was in a coma? That's why I hadn't got up. It sort of made sense but for how long was I in a coma for.

Cute boy then asked my question for me. "For how long?" he still sounded confused. Just put the jigsaw pieces together boy and you will have a completed puzzle.

"9 months...Welcome back Mr Allen" I stood there in shock. I was down there for 9 months not once did they care to look for me. Even if they were angry they probably went to find Ronnie but not me? Then I made a mistake I knew I would regret. By accident my hand slipped, pushing a table of chemicals on the floor. I put my hood up to avoid being seen and ran. In the distance I could hear."She has super speed too" not being able to recognise who said it.

Finally I got to a safe place, away from Star Labs. "I can't go back" I said to myself feeling depressed as I couldn't see my friends again." The only way to get this off my mind is to get another job" not feeling in the mood to work but this may be the only thing to help me forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of walking around central city to see what had changed, I reached my destination . CC Jitters, the number one coffee shop in central city. And I was astounded as they had a help wanted sign on their door.

I walked in to see the beautiful Iris West serving customers. Me and Iris were mutual friends, a simple hi and bye when we would see each other so I thought she would be the best way to land this job. "Hi Iris" I exclaimed with most amount of joy I could conjure up.

"Hello miss happy for once in her life, also WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!" I could tell she was annoyed and if I'm being honest she's only friend I have to tell but I really don't know if I can trust her. We weren't really close enough to tell her I have super speed, I was in a coma for 9 months and I can't go back to star labs cause I'm pretty sure my friends hate me.