Unstuck.

"Oh, my god. Barry,look. Your cells are rapidly regenerating." Barry walked towards Caitlin and looked at her screen. I followed and took a look for myself. What she said was true. His cells are still like when he had his super speed. So why can't he run fast? I'm seriously brain dead right now. Barry phased his hand and it was fast,but like before the current wasn't equal. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow.

"I still don't have my speed." Barry said softly,seeming like he was trying had not to show any signs of discouragement.

"It must be mental,not physical." Wells said,in his usual bland tone of voice.

"Ohh,you have the yips." Cisco spoke,acting like he had diffused a bomb or something.

"The what's?" Barry said confused.

"You know. When a second basemen all of a sudden can't throw to first or a golfer tries to putt and they get all embarrassed and upset,and that makes the yips worse. And it's a hot mess. And they feel like even more of a failure." Cisco rambled. Well done. That totally made Barry feel better and will help him get his speed back by enhancing his self esteem. Not!

"That's not helping." Barry looked even worse now then he did before,all thanks to are genius Cisco. Barry walked in the other direction from Cisco and Caitlin followed.

"Look,you asked if me and Sam believed you were struck by lighting for a reason, if you were chosen. I believe and I'm guessing by the smirk on Sams face she does to. You should as well." Even Caitlin the one who is never positive is lifting Barry's spirits.

"Yeah,do you really think I would be working with you if I thought you couldn't run as fast as me. That under any circumstance you would jump back and help me. Barry Allen you were chosen,I know with all my heart you were" I smiled at Barry,hoping that would help lift his spirit.

BOOM. A loud noise came from probably the floor above us. We all looked up and knew that Farooq had probably drained all the upper floors of power,and eventually he will be here.

"Let's move." Wells instructed. We all began to run towards the doorway and begin getting to the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all made it to the garage,well everyone except for Wells. But to be honest I don't really care at the moment. Well I sort of. But I don't. My emotions are a mess right now. Barry ran towards the vans,but I had reached there before them all,I may be able to speed but since I got hit in the leg I can't really be a human taxi service.

"Second van,keys are inside." Cisco yelled,informing me and Barry of which van we were taking. Barry and me opened the doors and got inside the van. Barry began to to turn on the engine of the car.

"Come on!" Barry yelled to Cisco and Caitlin,who were taking there time to get to the van. Wells also appeared unfortunately. Ugh! Why won't the engine turn on! Barry continued to try to start the engine but It didn't. But still he kept trying,yelling 'come on!' Every two seconds.

"He's here" Wells stated. We all looked straight to see the garage lights,slowly turning on. Barry and I looked at each other shocked as Farooq walked out of the darkness. He shocked the van causing me and Barry to go flying out. I ran toward Barry to check if he was ok,even though I wasn't in any shape to run now.

"Are you ok?" I asked. By this point Cisco and Caitlin had also had come to aid Allen.

"Are you ok?" He asked me,seeming very meaningful. We both nodded.