Should I call her?

Nah Man, you'll seem desperate...

But it is for work right?

My hand reach towards the phone and then away in a clenched fist. After the dilemma, I decide to call her cell, my jaw clenches and unclenches as I wait for her response however it goes to voice mail. Something urges me and I call her home immediately, hearing her little brothers voice on the other hand.

"Hi Lucas, this is Vincent Edwards speaking, Rosella's boss - may I have a word with her"

"Hello, Sorry uhm.. she isn't home"

"Oh" I mumbled confusingly. Saying thanks I close my phone and think where she can possibly be. With her friends? Though her close friends work here, doctor appointment? But she always sends an email if she can't make it.

My hand rubs my chiseled beard jaw as I think of the possibilities. I remember meeting with her, and she seemed worried, tense, and as if she was hiding something. Not that she has to share every feeling with me obviously, but a man can worry. Maybe I should call Regina? I page the lobby to send Regina to my office.

My head jolts up as soon as I hear a knock on my door. "Yes, You may come in" I muttered, as Regina walks in.

"Hi, have you seen Rosella! She hasn't been answering my texts, or my calls, and Lucas won't tell me where she is! Her mom and dad went out of town for a while, do you know anything!" Regina pants, rubbing her head with an apology.

I stare at regina blankly, blinking at her response. "I actually called you, assuming you would know where she is?" My eyebrows furrow. It doesn't make sense.

"Rosella, is not like that. She never has ever left anywhere without telling you know, especially for work!" She sighs, trying to call rosella again.

"There are people who would like to speak with you" My speaker pages out.

"Send them in"

I excuse regina, letting her know that we can discuss more right after. I hope whoever does want to speak with me has a connection of Rosella. Wait, why would I even assume that? It's probably a client. I get up from my seat awaiting or the visitors to arrive, as I walk back and forth my mind trails off again to Rosella.

Oh Fricken Hell.

I know why she is gone, I probably freaked her out after I told her that I loved her. Nervously I brushed my hands through my hair, frustration grows at the thought. I need to be with her, she's my everything - something is making me attach to her, something i've never felt -

"Hello" A thick British accent sounds from behind. I turn back to see young 3 men, maybe my age - standing in front.

"H - Hello, My name is Vincent Edwards, and you are?" I ask motioning them to come in, whilst I greet them with a shake of hand. "Please take a seat" I clear my throat watching these unusual guests taking a seat on the couch.

"Sorry if we Intruded anything, My name is Lucas, this is Justin and Ryder" He speaks, something about him, especially Justin seems to be demanding, I can tell they were exhausted from something, but whose ever exhausted from being a client?

"Yes" I clear my throat, "Does your business require -

"Not a business" Justin straightens up and the two follow him.

Not a business?

"We are from London, and about 3 years ago we lost someone dear to us, if you don't mind may we ask for help"

Lost someone 3 years ago...

Rosella...

She has a British Accent...

It couldn't be, could it!

My hands brush through my hair, as they grab a photo from there pocket. There it is. "Rosella?!" I almost answer as a Question. Immediately my broad shoulder is grabbed by Lucas, worrisome crosses his eyes, and concern. No way, Rosella... Rosella family is here?

"You know Rosella! Where is she! How is she! Oh my god, does she know who we are? she must! ... she knows her name right! Mr. Edwards speak!" Lucas yells. Trying to calm them down, I back up from them and stare at them in disbelief.

"You are her family" I sigh. "Rosella, came here three years ago" a smile erupts my lips thinking of her. "She was in a plane accident, and didn't know who she was. She was taken in by a lovely supporting family, they named her Seraphina. She was very different from any girl, lovely in fact, so she got a job, and I am her boss. She works with me, she would get these horrible flashbacks, and the doctor tried his best to help her, fortunately he passed her way. However Rosella did regain some memory, she knows her name, and has flashbacks of her past but isn't fully aware if its just a dream or real. It's an honor to meet you, I am sure -

My words stop, Dammit. They're here ... this means she is going to go.

"I am sure, if you see her, she can regain her memory. She is a strong young woman" My voice prides. There once worrisome faces turn into happiness, proud, and relax.

"WE FOUND HER, ALPHA!" Lucas shouts, all hug eachother and before I know it I am dragged into that many hug. "where is she right now?" They ask me.

My body tenses up. I have no idea where she is. I press my temples, trying to think where she could be. "She was supposed to be at work... but her brother is saying she's out, her friends don't know, I need help, I - I am so worried, I have no Idea where roe is, my mind has been turning here and there. I think I need to find her, we need to find her" I mumbled, throwing my hands into fist.

"Well, atleast we know she is here, why don't we go find her now" Justin or is it Alpha? Pats my shoulder, while the other two agree. Blinking away the pain that my face may show, and the heart that is breaking every second. I lead them out of my office and we make our way towards the exit, saying goodbye to the manager we make ourselves out of the building but before I can Regina runs towards me.

"Rosella... is still going on voice mail, I tried everything Vincent!" She shrieks, her mouth into a frown.

"We are gonna find her, this is her family, Justin, Lucas, and Ryder"

***

Mystical Forest Pack

Lucas looked at Vincent, never had he ever seen anyone show so much love and compassion towards his Roe, or maybe she won't even be his anymore, 'she can't be' he thought, he already had hannah, and he fell in love with her. Seeing how much Vincent cared about Roe, and not even just him but her friends put his heart to ease. Roe was in good hands this whole time.

Lucas's eyes reach towards Ryder who wouldn't leave the girl who spoke to the Vincent. "No..." Lucas gasped in shock finding out what Ryder was feeling.

Ryder gulped pulling on his collar, and sighed. "I - I think" H muttered. "But I won't say anything yet, until Rosella is safe." Lucas nodded his head in agreement, he knew it was the best for him, he knew that Ryder was still conflicted with his emotions after that traumatic incident.

Once the girl finished speaking with Vincent, Vincent told them, to follow him, and they did.

Lucas caught up with Vincent, and he could see the tensed muscles radiating off of him. "You love her" He finally said, causing Vincent eyes to widen, and open and close his mouth not being able to say a word. "It's okay..."

"You sure man"

"yes" Lucas nodded.

"Okay, so... We need to go to Lucas" As soon as Lucas heard that, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, then only to find out that Rosella had a brother named Lucas. With that they agreed and got into Vincent car.

Lucas was determined to meet the other Lucas, it felt weird but saving Rosella was important to all of them. Hopefully they will be able to find enough information on where Rosella went, 'she couldn't have escaped could she, what if she regained her memory and didn't want anything to do with us' this thought smashed him into pieces, he wasn't going to think bad but nor even have high hopes.