"Nice going," Ramper whispered from next to me.  My elbows on the table, I leaned back more and crossed my arms.  I glanced up and over to his face, scowling at his smirk. 

"Shut up," I mumbled.  "I've got a lot on my mind.  Unlike you having nothing on yours," I rolled my eyes, looking back down to the table.  So much on my mind... that I was instantly back into my little world.  The world where I just had a good idea....

I grinned softly as it hit me.  An alternative.  A way to get out of even coming to school tomorrow and still be excused so I don't get kicked from school thanks to my absences.  But... if I were to, lets say, get suspended... get suspended today, that could mean the school excused me.  I wouldn't be skipping or be gone for whatever other reason.  The school would require I stay out of school for a few days.  And at the same time, it wouldn't count against me as real absences.... 

I bit my lips from smiling.  This would be awesome.  I get suspended and I have the whole day off tomorrow.  Meaning, we could start so much earlier if I didn't have to go to school then have Luke pull me out.  We could start so early and get more done....  After all, the longer it takes us, the more of a risk we are taking.  Though we had two other cops to watch the perimeter now, we still had no clue about Clare.  About where she is, what happened....  It was unsettling and she knew we were probably planning to dig Emily up.  She wouldn't just wait around.  She either was waiting for us to start digging her up or she ran away.  That last one was very possible.  Either way, it was still a risk.  And we wanted to get it done before nightfall if possible. 

So suspension... it means more time.  It would also be so incredibly awesome to finally cave and do something to one of these assholes here.  The question was now was who....: which one?  Who do I punch, spit at, maybe kick, take a shit on (kidding, not that last one).  I'll have to wait for someone to really piss me off throughout the day.  How I wished I could have kicked Mrs. Dugan's ass... but that was immediate expulsion, not suspension like I was going for.

The perfect victim came at the beginning of my last class.  I ended up saving it for someone special.  A special asshole.  One that was always bothering me in Physics class every damn day.  Ramper was even sick of him and snapped at him a few times (which tells you how much I wanted to shove a pole up his ass).  Today, I was finally able to take it out on him the anger that has been building up.

Unlike the ADD kid in math who liked bugging me by touching my hair, this asshole was in the top 15 on my shit list.  Which doesn't seem like high up on it but if you guys knew just how long that shit list is, you would understand.  For the past few weeks, this kid named Evan was assigned to start sit behind me thanks to the seating chart.  A kid I didn't want to fucking deal with.  Everyday he would be at the table behind me.  And everyday, he would lean closer and wrap his feet around the legs of my chair, and jerk it back hard with me in it.  I fell a few times and the other times when I didn't, he would kick me in the back.  Ramper had to step in a few times, threatened him once. Besides that, he would sometimes move right up behind me and whisper in my ear shit I didn't want to hear.  Whether it was that he wanted to rape me or die, it was usually one or the other.  That's usual talk from the immature kids here.  But to get it everyday from him was pushing me over.  What always made me ready to snap was when he would actually try to touch my breasts or lick my ear.  I was ready several times to deck him in his stupid ugly face.  

But each time, Ramper would remind me that I couldn't.  No matter if provoked or not.  I would get in huge trouble if I did that and we didn't need that type of attention.  So I needed to maintain self control over my body and just handle my only weapon of talking back to him.  Today was a different story.  We didn't need the attention or trouble... but I wanted to get suspended and it would help us this one time.