Chapter Seven: Accented Brothers

Arthur was busying himself around the house. He was taping up green and blue streamers, balloons, and even set up a bubble machine.

He sighed as he took a break to sip his tea that was cooling on the counter. He hummed at the refreshing drink before flinching when there was a knock on the door.

Setting his cup down, Arthur walked to his front door and opened it. As soon as he did he was tackled by a person. "ARTHUR!! WE MISSED YOU!!"

Arthur gasped before smiling, "Dylan, Seamus, Allie!" He screamed in excitement before his smile brightened more, "And Canice too??"

Canice was Allistor's fiancé from South Ireland. His name meant Attractive Person and Pleasant person, which Canice was all those things.

Allistor grinned, "Hello little brother." He ruffled Arthur's blonde hair.

"Hello, love!" Canine greeted with a gentle hug.

Arthur hugged back, "How are all of you? Was your trip okay?" He asked with a caring expression.

Dylan gave a thumbs up. "Yup! Our laddy Al got a wee bit drunk but yeh know how 'he is." He said with a bright laugh.

Seamus snickered, "It was quite a sight." He teased.

Allistor rolled his eyes, "I may or may not 'have threatened the pilot."

Arthur giggled, "Wouldn't expect anything else." He lead them into his living room, "Make yourselves at home."

"Where's th' lil nephy?" Dylan asked looking around for Peter.

"Peter is staying at Kiku's house till tomorrow for his party." Arthur replied with a smile.

The brothers nodded. "Tha's cool. Got any beer?" Seamus asked with his goofy grin.

Arthur rolled his eyes, "In the fridge." He said, giggling at his brother's antics. He honestly didn't drink anymore after getting pregnant with Peter, but he kept beer for when his relatives came over.

Canice kissed Allistor's cheek before walking over to Arthur, "I brought a gift." He handed Arthur a small green box.

"For me?" Canice nodded. Arthur gently opened the box and smiled softly. Inside was a golden locker with a four leaf clover embedded on the front. Inside was a picture of Arthur and his brothers from when Arthur was in middle school. "I love it." He quickly put it on.

"I'm glad! Allistor still has your albums." Canice said before smiling at his Scottish partner.

Arthur couldn't stop his smiling. He missed everyone too much.

All of it ended when there was a knock at the door. "I wonder who that could be." Arthur said with a curious glance. He walked to the door and opened it.

In came Alfred, "Hey Artie, since I can't come by tomorrow, I thought I'd just bring Peter's gift now-" he paused, "Oh."

All of Arthur's brothers stopped to stare at the American. "Oh ho. What 'have we got 'here?" Dylan said with a glare.

Seamus crossed his arms and Allistor puffed out his chest in an intimidating manner, "Since when were yeh back?" Seamus asked with a dull tone.

Arthur sighed heavily. "Great." He mumbled to himself, "He came back about a month ago."

Canice glanced to Alfred then at Arthur, "Are you two together again?" He asked. As soon as that was asked Arthur could since his brothers boiling in anger.

The British blonde gasped, "What?! No!" He exclaimed, "He just came back for Peter after accidentally finding out. I swear."

Allistor scoffed, "Did 'he try anything? Kiss yeh? Fuck yeh?"

Canice smacked his arm and mumbled something about foul language but said nothing more.

Arthur blushed furiously, "Not fucking! He just kissed me once!" He squeaked.

"Kiss yeh?! Why th' 'hell would yeh let 'him kiss yah?!" Alfred flinched at Dylan's sharp tone.

Arthur sighed heavily, "He was just being kind. Just don't worry about it, I'm fine!" He defended the American.

Canice narrowed his eyes, "Do you remember what happened when he left?! You were suicidal! It's not like he came to visit you in rehab or anything!" He proclaimed.

Arthur flushed red in shame and Alfred stared in shock. "I... Didn't know." Alfred turned to Arthur, "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Arthur winced and looked away, "You didn't care about me anymore... I was in a dark place... At least until Peter came along..." He whispered.

"When will you get it?!" Alfred asked loudly, "I loved you and still love you! I only left to protect you and myself... Do you know how many people talked trash about you?! The only reason why they didn't say anything was because your brother (Allistor) knocked out the coach when he insulted your eyebrows!"

Arthur looked at him with glimmering eyes. "You love me...?"

"I do."