Chapter One: Memories

A blonde nerdy boy, with a short temper, was hiding half way behind the wall. He pressed his small body against the wall as he stared at another blonde. This one however, had darker blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular, had that American smile, and normal eyebrows. The nerdy boy sighed dreamily, his name was Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. He was staring at Alfred F. Jones, the guy he was crushing over. Alfred looked over and saw a petite blonde staring at him, said blonde, turned red and quickly hid behind the wall. Alfred thought this funny, of course, and walked over. He stood on the other side of the wall so when Arthur peeked out again, he wouldn't see Alfred. Arthur thought the coast was clear and peeked his head out from behind the wall. He jumped in surprise as Alfred popped out.

"Boo!" The American teased.

Arthur screeched and in reflex smacked the American's chest. He yelped and whined. "Bloody hell! How is your chest that hard?!" He asked/exclaimed as he rubbed his knuckles to relieve some of the slight pain.

Alfred laughed. "I work out, dude! We should hang out sometime!" 

Arthur stared at him, a blush painting his cheeks. "Alright."

*****

"Bloody hell Alfred! What the fuck happened??" Arthur asked worriedly. He ran over to his... secret lover. 

Alfred had bruises on his face and some blood on his knuckles. "Heh. Thanks Artie, but don't worry about the hero! Some guys from the rival school were picking fights, so I put a stop to it! The world is now a better place!" He exclaimed with a grin.

The green eyed college student sighed. "Alfred. You shouldn't fight, even if people are being wankers." He warned as he slapped a bandage that was on Alfred's knee. 

"Ow! Artieee!! That hurrt!" He whined.

"Good. You're still a child you bloody git." Arthur said with a soft smile.

Alfred leaned close to him and gently pressed his lips against Arthur's. "I love you."

"I love you too."

*****

Arthur woke up alone and naked in bed. He looked around to see if he could see his lover. But the American was no where to be seen. He got up and winced at the pain in his lower area. He slipped on his shirt from before. "Alfred?" He called, but no one answered. He saw a letter on the night stand and he grabbed it.

"Dear Arthur,
I'm srry. Its not like I h8 u or anything, ur a cool dude, but I need some space. I want to have a gf or bf that I can be public about. Soo.. I dont want u 2 think i only used u for ur body, cuz thats what it looks like.. i just need time.. well.. love ya! ~Alfred."

Tears streamed down the heartbroken brit's face. He threw out the letter and never spoke to Alfred again.

*****

Arthur was at a new college. He easily got in because of his grades. He had just found out he was pregnant with his ex-lover's baby. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself. He had tears sliding down his cheeks. He was sharing rooms with a Japanese male named Kiku Honda. 

"Just terr him.. It can't be that bad.." Kiku said to him.

"Yeah... I will.." But he never did.

*****

"Mama!" The seven year old groaned.

Arthur snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at his son. "Oh! Sorry Peter, I spaced out.. What did you need?" He asked him with a kind and gentle smile.

"I wanted to know what you were thinking about, you looked sad." He said to his father.. I mean mother... I mean... mama?

Peter had blonde hair, the shade of sand, semi-thick eyebrows, and beautiful blue green eyes. The often changed colors. Arthur smiled. "Just thinking about how much you looked like your father.." He said softly, finishing the dishes.

Peter smiled cheekily. "Oh.. well.. what does daddy look like?" He asked, tilting his head. 

Arthur bit his lip. Over the years, Alfred had become a famous football player. He wasn't overly big and muscular like other football players, he was average, but he was good. "Peter.. You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.." He said sadly, remembering Alfred's kind face.

"Yes I will! I promise you mama!" He promised, getting sparkles of excitement in his eyes.

"Oh alright. You see... your father and I entered the same college... He.. well.. was the love of my life. He'd be there for me.. but one day, he left me.. I was so broken about it.. I changed schools and went to the one with Mr. Kiku. Your father is.. Alfred Jones.. the football star." He told him.

Peter looked up at his mother and knew from the sad look in Arthur's eyes, that Arthur wasn't lying. "I believe you... does he know about me?" He asked.

"No.. I'm sorry.. I meant to tell him.. but I chickened out.." Arthur replied with a sigh.

"That's alright! At least I got you!" The kid said with a grin and hugged Arthur's side. "Say mama..? Can we go walk around downtown and get that yummy hot cocoa from Lily and Vash?" He asked cheerily.

"How could I say no?" Arthur asked with a grin as he ruffled his son's hair. He sighed happily and looked out his window. If only you could've met your son... Alfred...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOOO this was just a random idea I had for a story!! Hope you like it!!