Chapter Two: Reunion

Arthur was getting dressed in his room when Peter had an evil idea. He snickered and ran to the family photo albums and searched through it. He found a picture of Arthur and Alfred, Alfred's face was X'ed out with a pencil. Peter laughed slightly and folded the picture up carefully and slid it into his coat pocket. "You ready Peter?" Arthur asked, walking into the room. Arthur had on a tan trench coat, blue slacks, and under the trench coat a white button up with a blue sweater vest over it.

"Yep!" Peter answered as he skipped to the door. He had on a dark blue jacket, green pants, and a brown sweater under the coat. His blue-green eyes twinkled in delight as they left the house. He knew that Alfred F. Jones was going to be at City Square to sign autographs. He wouldn't tell his mama. No sir. He was going to get Alfred to notice him if it was the last thing he was gonna do.

They left the house and started to walk down the street. "Jeez... its cold." Arthur hissed under his foggy breath. He looked over at Peter and smiled. At least he's happy.. He thought happily. They continued to walk until Peter ran up ahead, leaving behind Arthur. "W-Wait! Peter!" He called and started to run around, looking for his son.

Peter grinned as he slid through the legs and spaces of people walking by. He was happy he was small. He saw the stand where Alfred was signing autographs. He smiled blissfully. I'll finally meet him! He thought happily.

He got to the front of the line and held the photo in his hands. Alfred saw the boy and flashed his smile. "Why hey there, little dude! Didya want a picture or an autograph?" He asked, leaning onto the table.

Peter smiled at him. "Actually... I want you to tell me about this picture." He said as he handed him the picture.

Alfred's eyes widened as he saw his old flame on the photograph. He looked up at Peter. "Where did you get this?" He asked gently.

"Its my mama! Arthur Kirkland is my mother! Well.. father.. but he had me so he's a mom! I'm Peter Kirkland!" He answered him as he smiled at him.

"Your mother?" He looked at the picture. He looked back up at Peter. He does look like Artie.. especially with those eyebrows.. He thought. "Alright!" He looked at his manager. "I'm taking a break!" He declared and picked up Peter with ease before escaping the mob of fans and running to a cafe. "Where is Arthur?" He asked, looking at Peter.

"He's around. But I thought you would like to meet me." Peter said.

"What? Why?" Alfred asked, tilting his head.

"I'm your son."

*****

Arthur ran around the market place. "Dammit! Where could he be??" He asked with a whine. He had a light bulb moment go off. "The cafe!!" He thought excitedly and took off in the direction he hoped his son was.

*****

"S-Son?" Alfred asked, his face shocked.

Peter nodded. "Yeah.. mama wanted to tell you a long time ago.. but you guys had already split up.." He said quietly.

"How old are you now?" The older male asked. 

"I'm seven years old!" Peter answered merrily. 

"Seven, huh? Yeah.. your age seems about right... I can't believe I have a son!" He said, smiling down at Peter happily.

Peter giggled. "You aren't mad at mama, right?" He asked. He didn't want his mother to get in trouble for keeping him a secret.

Alfred shook his head. "Nah. He had a right not to tell me.. well.. since I just met you and all.. wanna get some hot-" He was cut off by a british voice.

"Peter Kirkland!" 

"Uh oh.. mama.."

"Where have you bee- Alfred??" Arthur asked, practically frozen in place. He stared at the bigger blonde in shock. "Wh-Whats going on..?" He asked, his voice shaking.

Alfred stared at the smaller nerdier blonde. He was beautiful... his body was feminine like a females, yet gentlemanly. "Arthur.." He breathed.

"Sorry.. mama.. I wanted to find daddy.. I found out he was gonna be here today.. so I just figured.." Peter stammered.

Arthur sighed and lightly hugged Peter. "Its fine. But we're leaving." He said and stood up, holding Peter's hand.

"Wha- Hey!" Alfred grabbed Arthur's shoulder. "Why are you leaving?! I deserve to see our son too!" He said, towering over him.

"No! You had your chance to be with me, but you blew it because you grew bored of me!" Arthur shouted.

Peter stared up worriedly at his parents. "M-Mama.. Daddy.. you're scaring me." He said, making both parents stop bickering.

"What happened to you? You used to be a sweet little nerd." Alfred said, remembering Arthur's college days.

"What happened was I fell in love with an asshole which made me grow into one myself. Now fuck off you bloody twat!" Arthur hissed and started to take Peter home.

Peter looked back at Alfred sadly. "Bye daddy.." He mouthed to him.

"Bye buddy.." Alfred said under his breath. He was determined to see his son again, he'd do anything.