Chapter Five: The Surprise

Arthur walked into "Beer Flavored Pancakes" and waited by the brown walls for Alfred. He was kinda nervous about the whole thing.

He hadn't seen Matthew in a long time and his new fiancé really intimidated him.

Gilbert grinned at Arthur. "Do joy want some tea?" He asked with his loud voice.

"Oh! Uh.... Sure, thanks." Arthur replied with a soft tone.

"No problem!" Gilbert ran off in to the kitchen to get the tea.

Arthur looked around and smiled softly at the set up before taking a seat near the window. He got on his phone and looked through pictures of Peter.

Meanwhile:

Alfred was talking with Matthew in the back. "So what did you need to tell me? Did you and Arthur get back together?" Matthew asked with an eager smile.

Alfred frowned and let out a sigh. "No... Actually... Uh... I just found out a couple days ago that..." He sucked in a breath. "I have a son."

Matthew blinked and stared at him before bursting out with, "What the maple?! You have a son! You yell at me about protection but you didn't! Who is the mother???"

The older brother scratched his neck. "Uhm... It's Arthur..." He answered meekly.

The violet eyed male opened his mouth in an 'o' shape. "Oh... That's... I approve of Arthur. But how aren't you together?"

Alfred sighed. "I just found out about it. I accidentally got him pregnant in college... I didn't realize that the night after we had sex was the night I left him. I feel awful about it."

Matthew gave a sympathetic face. "I'm sorry... What's his name?" He asked, referring to the son.

The American grinned. "Peter! He's so cute though!" He replied happily.

Matthew giggled. "I would love to meet him. I have a nephew now!" He cheered.

"Ve vhat?" Gilbert suddenly appeared with Arthur behind him.

Arthur blushed and shyly looked at his boots. "You... Uhm... Alfred and I have a son together..." He whispered.

Gilbert squealed. Like a man. Totally. "OH JASSSS!" He picked up his phone and dialed a number. "VEST! IM A FUCKING UNCLE! BEAT ZHAT BITCH!" He hung up and had a bright ass grin.

Arthur laughed as Matthew and Alfred stared in confusion. "Alfred, I should really get going. I want to go get Peter." He said.

Alfred frowned. "Oh. Okay. Do you want me to drive you?" He asked.

The Brit shook his head. "No thank you. I can walk, it's not far from my house." He waved goodbye before heading out of the shoppe.

Alfred watched him go with a dreamy expression. "Is it bad that I'm falling for him again?"

"Well he is the mother of your son, soooo.." Matthew trailed off.

Gilbert looked at Matthew. "Ve need to have a kid! Our kids vill be zhe cutest!"

"What- Gil-?!?!"

Gilbert swooped Matthew up in his arms and ran for the stairs with a maniacal laugh. "KESESESE!!"

Alfred rolled his eyes. "Peter has iggy's eyebrows, he's totally cuter." He said under his breath as he walked to his car.

*****

Arthur was at home with Peter. "Mum?" Peter asked.

"Hm?"

"Will we see daddy more?" The child's voice was soft and cautious.

Arthur looked up from his knitting because f~€k yeah. "Why do you ask?"

Peter played with his toys. "You look happier... It makes me happy seeing mum less sad!" He said with a smile.

Arthur blushed before laughing quietly. "I suppose so..."

Update for you know who you are! I updated the cover as well? Do you like it more? Thanks for reading!