11

January 23rd 2016 8:21 PM

A whole week had passed since Ryan and I last spoke, but Spencer and I decided to invite Opposing Bass out for some drinks. I must admit, it's only the end of January, and I've already drank more than I had planned to when the year started off. It's a weird feeling, but a good kind of weird.

I'm also excited to finally have drinking buddies instead of drinking alone. I'm way too good for that.

The band decided on which bar they wanted to go to, and it was one I'd never been to. I have heard of it nonetheless, but I never went there. I may be rich but I never felt the need to waste all my hard earned money on booze. Said no rich person ever.

"So, Dallon, where is this bar of your choice?" Spencer asked as the limo we ordered rolled around. We're rich, they're our clients, we gotta treat them nice.

Dallon looked a bit astonished at the choice of vehicle, and shook his head back into reality, "Oh, it's down on South Hill St. Downtown LA." he explained as the other members of the band walked out and admired the black limousine that stood before them. Spencer nodded and walked towards the limo.

The driver got out and walked towards our door, opening it for us as we each piled in one by one. I was the last to get in. Before I stepped in, I looked at the driver. He was taller than me and had his black hair slicked back and he had a mustache that gave off an evil vibe about him. I stared at him for a few solid seconds before and gave me the side eye. I could see it behind his pitch black sunglasses. He scoffed as he looked away from me, and I snarl slightly at him crawling in to the limo. I don't know what caused the man to have such a sour attitude towards me. He was probably just jealous.

The group was sitting around the limo, the songs from all types of past generations blasting on the speakers. The black leather seats even vibrated a little bit under our butts.

Spencer turned to his side and grabbed a bottle of champagne out of the cooler, as well as five glasses for all of us. "Champagne anyone?"

Everyone grabbed a glass from Spencer, myself included, and had a good amount of that bubbly alcohol poured in.

"To the band!" Dallon said leading the toast.

"To the band!" Everyone else repeated,
clinking our glasses together. The colorful lights flashed through the limo, the sounds booming louder with each glass of champagne.

It's gonna be one hell of a night.

-

We walked in to the club. We wanted to rent out the entire club, but unfortunately. We spent a good majority of our money on that damn album.

They were some tough cookies but I'll be damned if I let a customer of mine go unsatisfied.

Speak of the devil, Dallon comes up to me right after I order myself a drink from the bar.

"This seat taken?" Dallon asked motioning towards the seat next to mine.

I shook my head as the bartender handed me scotch on the rocks. "Go for it." I say sipping my drink. I drank a good amount of champagne, so I was already a tad buzzed. But we're celebrating. I'm finally enjoying a drink instead of moping in one.

I deserve this.

Dallon begins talking to me again, "Mr. Urie?"

"Pardon?" I look over to him, "Oh, my bad. What did you say?"

Dallon chuckled a bit, "I was thanking you. This.. this has been a big dream of mine a-and the band since we were in high school." Dallon explains rambling on.. and on.

I take another sip of the burning liquor, "Wow, known each other since high school? That's crazy." I was kind of uninterested in the conversation at hand, but I'm still here listening to this sob story. Trying to change my image. Whether I like it or not.

But god this guy just rambles on and on.

I'd probably have left already if he wasn't as handsome as he was.

I'd sleep with him. I definitely would. Hell I'd take him to the back room and let him do me right now.

But, I don't think that would put a good image to my name.

Plus I've sworn off sleeping with clients. Ever since those attractive pilot guys were trying to get a kickstart.

"... plus it helps support the wife and kids." I tune in to the middle of his sentence. I don't have context to what was saying, but I am intrigued by something else.

He's got a wife. And kids. A family he has to support.

Why did I not know this?

"You're married?" I ask.

"Yes sir. Been married for about 10 years. Loved every bit of it." He says with a prideful smile.

Guess that means he's loyal. I like a challenge.

But... maybe I shouldn't act on my wants. Last time I got drunk and that happened I lost a friend. Dallon would probably report me. Just imagine.

'LA RECORD PRODUCER BRENDON URIE ACCUSED OF RAPING MARRIED CLIENT. URIELECTRIC RECORDS TO GO PUT OF BUSINESS'

Yeah I can't have that.

"Well," I hold up my almost emptied scotch glass, "Cheers to you and the wife." I said with a cheeky smile as Dallon clinks my glass.

I'm not drunk enough for this.

{A/N: hey howdy hey bitches.

so i was rereading this story again and it's not as bad as i remember??? so i decided why the hell not and keep writing it ¯\__/¯

i crave the attention.

don't forget to smile :D

~J <3 }

Impossible Year // RydenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara