8

January 13th 2016 9:33 AM

I woke up that next morning with a splitting headache and stomach pains.

Hangover.

I haven't felt one of these in so long. Since my wedding night I believe. I wasn't one for heavy drinking. I had a casual drink every now and then.

Last night must have been pretty hard.

The bed feels different, but the feeling isn't alien. It feels like there's another person in the bed.

Did I have a drunk one night stand?

I can't remember much of last night, drinking does that to me, so I have no idea what girl (or possible guy because of my flaming bisexuality) could be in the bed with me.

I just hope this person is hot.

I lifted up the comforter slightly, after staring uncomfortably at the unconscious body, to see who could be asleep in Sarah's old spot.

Oh...

Oh shit.

I nearly fall backwards off the bed. No, no, no I could not of done this.

This time, I do scoot so far back that my bare body ends up making contact with the ground.

"Fuck" I whisper quietly out of pain, and the epiphany that I had a fucking one night stand with Ryan.

I stand up slowly and grab my robe slipping it on myself and walking outside of my bedroom.

I run down the stairs and take a breath pacing back and forth while I tie the string around my robe.

"Okay, okay calm down.. maybe nothing happened.." I converse with myself but sigh "yeah.. that's why we both ended up naked in my bed." I was still talking to myself.

I take another breath trying to calm myself down. "We were just supposed to be friends... he was just a barista at a coffee shop.. nothing was going to happen no matter how cute he was, fuck! I'm so stupid."

I pace back and forth, holding my hands behind my back. "okay.. maybe he won't remember anything. I'll take a shower and if he's still here by the time i get out, I'll make up some bullshit story... yeah that could work."

I look up my spiral staircase and nod. Alright, here goes nothing.

I arrive to my bedroom and there he is. Still sound asleep.

I quietly walk into the shower and start it while thinking of my story I'm gonna tell.

"Yeah Ryan, you were really drunk so I offered to take you home. Then you showered and crawled into bed with me. Explains your nakedness." I shrug stepping into the shower as the warm water immediately hits my back.

"or I could say that aliens came in and... did stuff to you while I was sleeping and somehow put you in my bed. Because I'm just that great." I sigh. "Nah, that won't work."

Next thing I know, 45 minutes pass and I can't think of any more excuses. Also I'm scrubbing my incredible body very thoroughly.

I clear my throat then turn the water off. I step out and grab a towel shuffling it through my hair, and then wrapping it around my waist.

I take a breath before slowly opening the door to finally face Ryan.

But when I open and look in the bed.

He's not there.

{A/N: henlo it me.

wow i'm late whoops.

also sorry it's short rip.

don't forget to smile :D

~J <3 }