Chapter Fourteen

Author's Note!!!
-------------------------------

Hai c:

Haha, I'm back!
OH! And I'm gonna attempt to write Mark's POV...

Bare with me...

-----------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

----

"Who was that- and why- just.. Here.." I try and scramble all the words at once, trying to make something sensible come out while helping Kenzie off the ground and seating her onto the couch.

"It's not that important.." She mumbles under her breath as I walk over into the kitchen trying to look for something cold to tend her with.

What would you do if you saw a stranger in position as if they were hitting the one you love.

Okay so maybe 'love' isn't the right term to use for Kenzie.. but it sure is damn close. How could that asshole even think of hurting her? She's so sweet.. And gorgeous doesn't even begin to contain how beautiful she is.

"What are you looking for? The Bar's the other way." She slightly laughs, her voice obviously in pain.

"An icepack, there's no way we're going anywhere tonight." I say as I shuffle through the things in freezer.

"Wait why aren't we going?" She asks, slowly limping towards me.

I turn to face her and see her putting most her weight onto her left foot, as she looks around for something to use as support.

"You can barely walk, you can't go drinking." I reply, quickly rushing over next to her, helping her move around.

"You've been planning this for so long though! You wanted my first birthday with you to be special.." She argues.

"I did, but you said yourself, the restaraunt was pretty special." I say getting her to sit down.

By now, I learned that anyone who argues with Kenzie will most likely lose. She's a determined little fighter.

"The restaraunt was special, but.. You specifically left Ron with Liam for this date.. Please. I'm perfectly okay.." She pleads, looking me in the eye.

"But-"

"Please.." She asks, standing back up, and coming in front of me. "Please." She pleads again.

By now, I was completely towering over her, as she stood still, her brown eyes searching mines for an answer.

"FIne.." I mumble under my breath, breaking eye contact with her.

"Really?!" She asks with pure happinnes in her voice.

I look back down to her as she has a huge smile on her face. How can I say no to someone that happy?

"Yes. Really." I smile back, "But.. When we come home, I want to know everything about that asshole who was here earlier, okay?" Now I look into her eyes, obviously making her feel a bit upset again.

"Yeah.. Okay.." She replies quietly, looking down.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you." I reply pulling her closer to me by her waist.

"I said okay." She says, still looking down, but now blushing.

"It's like I can kind of hear you, but barely." I smirk, tilting her chin up, so she was looking straing at me.