Chapter Three

After what seemed like forever trying to convince Nataly I wasn't going to be sleeping with Liam, Saturday eventually rolled around.

"Nat! Where are my keys?!" I ask in a panic looking underneath the couch coushins.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty calm person, it's just that, I get nervous really quick, and as you can probably tell, panic very easily.

"What?" She says looking up from her violin and letting out a giggle.

"What? How is this funny?" I ask frustrated.

"I found your keys, but if I tell you, you have to make me breakfast." She says smugly.

"Well princess, where are my mighty keys?" I ask bowing down to her dramatically.

As I stand back up, she looks down at my chest.

I look down, and look back up in stupidity, seeing my keys.

"I'd like baon and eggs." She innocently smiles.

"You can settle for cereal." I innocently smile back.

She grunts in dissapointment, and looks back down at her music sheet.

"You'll be amazing at the recital." I smile. "And you know that I'd love to come." I continue, making my way to the kitchen.

"No you wouldn't, you get angry everytime you see Matt." She says concentrating on her music.

"I do not." I lie, getting pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Last week, you almost slapped him because he took your phone. Pour me bowl." She says making her way next to me.

"That idiot had no right to go through my phone!" I burst.

"I'm just glad that you two won't be fighting this time." She says relieved.

"You should be glad his head is still on his body." I grumble.

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?" She asksgrabbing two spoons and handing me one.

"I hate him because of what he did to Rosie. I don't know why he hates me." I murmur, taking the spoon.

"You gotta let it go, she has a boyfriend now." She says calmly.

"That makes a differenceI?" I ask, my temper slowly rising.

"Kenzi-"

"What!? He slept with her, and left after he got wanted! I'm not okay with that! And you shouldn't be either." I yell, saying the last part as calmly as possible. I take in a deep breath, and release it. "I'm gonna go and text Liam, for his address. Good luck at the recital." I smile, guilty of yelling at her.

I grab my bowl of cereal and head inside.

*Hey, what's your address?*

------------

 I double check the address on my phone and walk up the few steps leading into a burgendy house.

Nothing special, I mean white door, few windows, little garden up front.

I hesitantly knock on the door, and take a step back.

After a few seconds, the door opened and Liam was standing infront of me.

"Hey..." He trailed off, with an uneasy voice.

"What?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Well... Uh, you see, when I said you were babysitting the dog, I forgot a minor detail." He mumbles the last part.