Chapter Thirty-One

NSFW at the beginning

Levi's POV

She's doesn't say anything. She just hugs me tight. Her warmth against my skin is comforting. Yet, it makes me all the more afraid to lose it.

I can't dwell on these thoughts. She did well. She has perfected the technique and she didn't even mess up once. I know fighting real Titans is a little more different, but she's a great fighter. She knows what she's doing. Why am I so worried?

"I'm never going anywhere, except where you are." She says, as if reading my mind. "I'll always be with you."

Her fingers trail along my spine. I pull her closer.

I loosen my arms on her, and look deeply into her sparkling (e/c) eyes. She leans in, her lips pressing onto mine. She kisses me passionately, her arms linking around my neck. She parts her lips, and I slip my tongue into her mouth.

I gently lay her back on her bed, her hair laying all over her pillow. Her lips stay on mine, her hands running along my chest. I kiss along her jaw, softly sucking her neck, drawing a quiet moan from her glistening lips.

I pull her shirt over her head, leaving sloppy kisses on her breast, my tongue swirling around her nipple. I travel down her body, stopping between her legs. I place a kiss over the outside of her panties. I pull them off, tossing them aside.

I grab her legs, putting them over my shoulders. She moans my name as I disappear between her legs, my gaze locked on hers the entire time.

The next morning I awake in her arms, my head on her chest, our legs intertwined. There's something about her touch that calms me down instantly, no matter the circumstance.

I lift up, careful to not disturb her. I pull my clothes on, running my fingers through my hair. I lean down, kissing her forehead delicately, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

I exit her room, pausing in the doorway to look back at the beautiful, slumbering woman.

I shower and make myself a tea before I go to my office, looking over some papers, regarding the next attack.

I look over the plans that will be presented to the recon corps at the next meeting.

When I have everything checked over I rest my head in my hands, sighing deeply. This is going to be her first official fight. I can't think about it right now. I climb to my feet, drinking the rest of my tea, before I swiftly leave the room.

I pass Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

"Hello, Captain!" Armin greets, all three of them saluting.

"Hello, brats." I respond, hiding the edge in my voice. I need to keep to my usual, bored self.

Your POV

When I wake the next morning I hear loud voices in the hall outside of my room. I sit up, surprised to find Levi gone already. I rub my eyes with my knuckles.

I climb out of bed, pulling on a robe, peeking my head out into the hallway. I see Jean Kirstein amongst a group of recruits, Eren Yeager standing in front of him, their noses inches apart, scowls adorning their faces.

"Maybe one day you'll learn to take your head out of your ass, Kirstein." Eren spits at him.

"Why can't you two just get along already?!" Armin wails.

"He's right. Stop being idiots and go do something that matters." Mikasa says, her voice without expression.

"I am NOT an idiot!" Jean yells, suddenly flustered.

"Are to." Eren snickers.

"Enough!" I hear a shout come from down the hall. Erwin emerges from the darkness. "How old are you? Two? Get out of here and gear up. We have training in five."

"Yes, Commander!" Everyone salutes in unison before they take off.

My eyes widen. I must've slept in.

"That includes you, (l/n). If you're late again you'll have laps to run!" He warns.

"Yes, Commander!" I salute.

He takes notice of my messy hair and face, chuckling. "Busy night, (l/n)?"

"Maybe, Commander!"

"Stand down. You're fine, no one else is around. But hurry up and go get dressed. I can't keep giving you breaks. Soon enough I'll have to actually deal out punishment."

"Okay, I won't be late. I promise."

"I'm holding you to your word!" And at that he turns, walking down the hall the way he came.

I huff, blowing hair out of my eyes as I quickly pull on my training clothes, yanking a brush through my hair and securing it in a ponytail.

I hurry down the hall, bursting through the outside doors. I run through the dewy grass and crisp air toward the training ground.