Chapter Twenty-Two

Later in the evening I take my moment of freedom to find (Y/n). I need to talk to her.
I hear her faintly from down the hall. I lean in the open doorway of Hanji's office. The both of them are giggling over something. She's sitting on the edge of four eye's table, her legs swinging back and forth.
"Hello, Captain." (Y/n) says, smiling gently.
"Yes, hello Sir."
"I need to talk to you." I say, my eyes peering into (Y/n)'s. She seems a little surprised. I motion her over. She slides off of the table, muttering a goodbye to Hanji as she takes her place by my side. I guide her out into the hall and towards a more secluded area. I turn towards her, peering into her eyes.
I've never done this before. I don't really know the words to say, so I just go with the first thing that comes to my mind. "Will you be mine?"
She smiles warmly, her eyes sparkling. "Yes, Captain."
She wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me tight, her lips touching my cheek. After a moment she tilts her head back, peering up at me. I push her against the wall. I place my hands beside either side of her head, trapping her. I peer down at her for a few moments, our gazes locked. She leans in, kissing me, her hands running through my hair.
I pin her body between mine and the wall, my hands grasping onto her waist.
I long for her body, for her purity. I want to be with her for the rest of my life.
I open my mouth wider, slipping my tongue into her hot, wet mouth. Her lipstick tastes sweet. Her left hand runs down my neck, wrapping around my torso, the other gently tugging my locks.
I reach down, wrapping my arms around her thighs, pulling her up. I hold her up with my hips and the wall. She wraps her legs around my waist.
In this moment, it feels as if we're the only two ones who exist, like the universe revolves around our tiny piece of heaven, right here in this hall.
Her lips break from mine, her breath escaping in jagged pants. "Levi, I l-love you."
"I love you, too."
The kiss grows more passionate. But before it gets too far, I stop us.
We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like an eternity. I know these are the eyes I want to peer in when I wake up every morning.
I remember the stack of papers on my desk I have to finish before tomorrow morning.
"I have to go." I sigh with disappointment. "Meet me in my room at precisely ten. And don't be late."
"Yes, sir."
I take her chin between my fingers, pulling her face back up to my lips, kissing her hard for a moment before I leave her, returning to my office.
When I'm seated behind my desk, I now notice the pounding of my heart against my rib cage and the tightness in the front of my pants. My body reacts to hers in ways it never has before.
I sigh deeply, butterflies floating around my head and stomach, leaning into my chair.
I really must get work done.
I pick up the stack of papers, my mind racing as I think about tonight. I have something special planned for her. Something very special.

Your Point of View

I return to Hanji's office, a big smile spread across my face. Of course, being as observant as she is, and my expression being blatantly obvious, she notices the instant I enter the room.
"Well, miss sunshine, what's the good news?"
I know Hanji is the only one that Levi seems okay with disclosing information about our relationship to, so I tell her.
"Levi asked me to be his girlfriend."
Immediately she's jumping to her feet, grabbing onto my hands and jumping up and down, squealing all the way. If her glasses weren't strapped to her head I know they'd surely fly off.
I am surprised by her suddenness, but seeing her excitement makes me smile.
I remember his words. I am to meet him in his room at ten. I wonder what he has planned. One thing comes to my mind that makes my stomach fill with butterflies, and my cheeks with heat.
I know we got close to it after that one day in the gym. But other than that, we haven't done anything more than kiss each other.
The thought of my body wrapped around his leaves me feeling hot and embarrassed all at the same time.
"What's wrong?" Hanji says, pulling me out of my thoughts.
I feel my cheeks grow hotter, knowing I'd been caught, even if she can't read my thoughts.
"Nothing." I murmur, though I know she'll interrogate me on it anyway.
I do know one thing. I think it's time to bring out those sexy undergarments. I'd say that it's the right occasion.