Author's note

(Annie Meme made by me 👉👈)
Hello everyone. Thank you for sticking with me through this wild ride. I've been working on this story for like 4 years. I can't believe I'm finally finished. It feels surreal.

Thank you for reading and voting and making me laugh and smile with your comments and encouragement. You're all so lovely. My story has so many comments I don't always see them all right away. But I do see them eventually. :)

I have a sequel planned with the twins. I don't know how it's going to go because it won't have many of the original characters from the main series. But I'm hoping to make it more original.

A couple things about me: (if you have any questions about anything ask me in the comments)
I'm 21 (22 on the 6th of October)
I started this story 4ish years ago
This is me :)

A couple things about me: (if you have any questions about anything ask me in the comments)I'm 21 (22 on the 6th of October)I started this story 4ish years agoThis is me :)

I love makeup, anime (obviously) and music. I also enjoy crafting and baking.
I live in eastern Ontario.
My partners name is Caleb.
I'm a personal Support Worker/ certified nurses assistant.

What was your favourite part of this book?
Thank you for the reads and the support over the years. I love you all so so much ❤️