16) Did you miss me Bitch

Claire's pov;

I woke up to the flight attendent speaking over the loud speaker. I quickly realized that my head was lying on Ivans shoulder and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Welcome back Claire." Emilio joked.

i was just about to reply when i heard an all to fimilar voice from the seat in front of me.

"omg Claire, i didnt know you were on this flight. Did you miss me bitch.¨

"No Missy i actually didnt, what are you doing on this flight?" I replied harshly

"You didnt hear i was the talk of the school, i got a spot on the famous group Team 10."

Those words swirled around my head i was freaking out thinking how this was even possible.

"Sorry Emilio, Ivan can I go past I need to use the bathroom" I asked tears coming to my eyes.

They both stood up so I could get up and I raced to the bathroom i just needed to escaped this situation. i found a bathroom and quickly went in and locking the door.i closed the toilet seat and sat down curling up in a ball tears already leaving my eyes. i just sat there in silence in my own thoughts until i heard a knock on the door and Ivans voice.

"Claire let me in."

i wiped my tears and opened the door, i didnt say anything to him though i just continued back to my seat. I sat down and remained silent until we landed.

"Are you guys ready for this new adventure boys." i said with a fake smile painted on my lips

"Yes im so excited, i have waited for this for so long!" Ivan replied

¨Lets go then.¨

We headed down to bagage claim, and waited for our bags to come. Of course as soon and we had had found a place to stand and wait Missy came right next to me "accidentaly" bumping my shoulder in the process. I guess Ivan noticed how tense i got because he grabbed my hand giving it a few squeezes to know that i can relax and wouldnt let anything happen to me as long as he was around. Luckly our bags were a few of the firsts to come out so we got out of there pretty quick. Right as we were about to call Jake to let him we landed and where to meet him I spotted him holding a big poster. Once we got closer we finally figured out it said "Welcome to Team 10 Yalls!"

authors note

I know many of you probably arent reading anymore because i havent updated in a long time but i am so busy with school, volunteering, cheer, doctors i havent had any time. i still dont know how often i am going to upload this story because it take so long to type and come up with ideas, but i am going to do more stuff with imagines just because they are quicker and you can write whatever. Hope yalls understand and will stick around for my random updates. I also dont really know what to do with this story now that the twins arent on Team 10 anymore and all the drama between them, let me know what you guys want in the comments!