10) Hell first then Heaven

Claire's pov;

I dragged my feet along the pavement on my way to hell, I mean school. There was some part of me that was hoping I didn't have to walk alone but it was nothing new I guess. I got more and more nervous as I stepped closer to the school and before I knew it I was at the cold metal doors. I walk in with my head down wondering why I even went to school today my dad wasn't home so I could've just stayed there. I got to my locker expecting to see Ivan there too but he wasn't. I found that weird but I just continued getting everything I needed and headed into my homeroom. I set my stuff down and sat in the corner.

After 10 drooling minutes the same old annoying bell rang through the school signaling to go to first period. I head to Math, which happened to be at the other side of the school so everyday it's a struggle to get there on time but right as I was about to step in the classroom I heard from behind me

"Hey Claire, did you think we forgot about you?" Missy said. I turned around to find her and her posey there. Once again I just stood there quiet.

"Jesus does she even have a voice." She turned talking to her group as they laughed at the comment.

"Well since you don't talk listen. I know you think you have made a new friend, but that will change soon. Why would he want to be a friend to someone like you when he could be popular. I don't know why you even try at this point I mean look at yourself no one will ever like you. Not even your own family. Oh wait you don't even have one oops. Well actually why don't you just go join your mom since you obviously don't belong here." She said stepping closer and closer to my face. I held back my tears pretending that what she said didn't hurt me. But she did every word she says hits me like a brick slowly just breaking me down more and more.

"I'm trying to figure out why your always so quiet. Most people would fight back but you, you make it so easy to do this" she said as she swung her arm back ready to throw a punch but as her hand got closer I ducked down dodging it.

"wow look at you trying to be all tough but look it's 3 against 1 you really think you stand a chance?"

After she said this the other two girls pined me to the locker as Missy threw more punches each time hitting me in the face or stomach. The whole time I was hoping  someone or even Ivan would show up but then I thought maybe he didn't want to be my friend anymore maybe her posey already talked to him and he joined their group. It kept going this time or a while I tried not to think about how much pain I was in. Finally they leave me on the floor and walked into the classroom without another word. I slowly got up trying to walk to the bathroom but right as I was about to open the door everything turned black.
*
*
*
*
"Claire, Claire please wake up." I heard a voice coming from above me. I slowly open my eyes to see a blurry face and what looked like my bedroom.

"Wh-who are you." I whispered trying to figure out who it was.

"It's Ivan Claire. Thank god you are awake I thought I lost you. Did they do this to you??" He said getting angry and standing up at the end asking the last part. My vision slowly became more and more clear.

"It doesn't matter Ivan can you just sit with me for a little, I don't need this right now I just want to forget about it." I said crying at the end remembering what happened and everything they said. I just wanted to hold on to him and know he wasn't going anywhere or joining the popular group.

"Of course but we are finishing this discussion later." He said coming closer to the bed. I knew I shouldn't ask this but it just got the best of me.

"Hey Ivan do you want to be popular?" I asked breaking the silence and trying to see if he was thinking about joining Missy's group.

"Not if it meant leaving you." He said looking in my eyes as he layed next to me. A huge smile appeared on my face as I turned on the TV putting on some random TV show. I put my head on Ivan's chest a little scared of how he would react. But a few seconds later he put his arm around me pulling me closer and holding on to me. I look up at him and smile. I had waited for this moment since I met him which wasn't that long ago but it felt like an eternity.

If you have any suggestions feel free to comment them I know where I want the book to go but it can't happen yet so I have to think of more ideas for the chapters. Hope you enjoyed!!