15) Hope?

Claire's pov;

"Hey can we talk"

I turned around only to reveal Mrs.Martinez

"Yea of course"

"Well I know you may not notice but I care about you just as much as I do my boys and I just wanted to know how you are feeling. Do you feel safe going to LA and if you are sure you want to go?"

"Yes this has been my dream ever since I heard about Team 10 and plus I have two goofs going along with me. I know they will protect and take care of me. Thank you for caring though I couldn't have asked for someone better to stay with when I needed someone. You have been so kind to me since day one ."

"It has been a pleasure having you and you are welcome back anytime. Well you are out there I want to make sure you are enjoying yourself and having fun. You really deserve this opportunity."

"I really appreciate everything you have done for me. Do you mind if we talk about something else for a minute?"

"Sure anything, what is it."

"Well I know you may not be happy with me after this but I can't help it and I can't keep it in anymore."I said playing with my ring scared to tell her.

"You can tell me anything. I will try my hardest not to be mad."

"I think I like Ivan. And I have no idea what to do! But you don't have to worry he would never feel the same anyways."

"Claire it's okay. I had already kind of figured by the way you look him. And the only thing I really have to say about this is don't give up hope yet you will never know how he feels u till you just ask. But if anyone was to date my son I would want it to be you. Take care each other out there." She replied with a smirk on her face the whole time.

"I'm really going to miss you." I said starting to tear up

"It's okay. We can text, call, and I'm going to try and visit every once and a while. But I will miss you too." She said while pulling me into a tight hug.

After our long hug was over she went over to the boys room probably to have a talk with them too and I went back to packing.

The next day

I was woke up by Ivan and Emilio dumping cold water on me probably for there YouTube channel but I didn't expect anything less this was almost every morning. Just for a laugh this time I pretended I hadn't even felt it and that I was still asleep.

"Jeez how heavy of a sleeper is she!" Ivan shouted

"Idk but we better leave her to get her beauty sleep, she needs it." Emilio joked

"Hey that's not nice and false she is already beautiful, all of you guys are." Ivan said pointing at the camera for the last part.

He just called me beautiful I thought to myself as a smile crept upon my face. As soon as I heard the door close I jolted up remembering today we are going to LA. I couldn't be happier. I got up, and got ready for the day starting by brushing my teeth and hair. After I had finished that I picked out my outfit and quickly threw it on. I thought it would be pretty comfy for the plane ride.

 I thought it would be pretty comfy for the plane ride

I skipped down the stairs fast smelling bacon. I found everyone gathering a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I joined in filling the whole plate full of the delicious food. I sat at my usual spot and enjoyed my last breakfast together with these amazing people for a while. As I ate I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked over at Ivan to see him quickly look away. I smiled looking back down at my food. Maybe I shouldn't give up hope yet.

At the airport

I checked my bags one more time making sure I didn't forget anything important as did Emilio and Ivan. After I had made sure I got out of the car not looking forward what was next to come, the goodbye. We all got into a giant group hug telling each other how much we would miss them. We had remained like this until it was finally time to leave or else we would miss our flight. We checked our bags and headed to the security surprisingly the line wasn't to long so we got through it fairly quickly. Right as we arrived at our gate they just started announcing the boarding. By this time I was starting to get nervous. I had never been on an airplane before. I didn't think much of it but as they called us and we got settled in our seat I was terrified. I guess Ivan had noticed because he grabbed my hand giving it a little squeeze and telling me everything would be okay and I had nothing to worry about. As we raced down the strip I had become less nervous and had started to find it fun. We lifted into the air it was really cool to watch you get father and father away from the land you were just standing on and then floating above the clouds. I admired everything for about 10 minutes then last thing I remembered was leaning my head on something before drifting to sleep.