1) First day of school

Claire's pov;

Beep, Beep, Beep.
I aggressively slammed the off button on my obnoxious alarm clock. Today was the first day of school. I tried my best to make friends and try to be a nice, happy person but it's no use. All I can think about is getting called fat, ugly, a slut, whore, etc. and I usually can't go more then 2 days without getting thrown against a locker. I go to my bathroom and throw on the clothes I had set out the night before, I applied my mascara, brushed my teeth, and brushed out my natural lose curls throwing a beanie over it anyways. My dad was still sleeping probably hungover from last night. But this was a good thing it means I don't have to deal with him right now. I grabbed my backpack and headed out skipping breakfast.

As I grabbed my bike I noticed a pretty cute guy sitting on the porch, I realized I was starring but as soon as I was gonna take my eyes off of him I noticed him looking in my direction but the second we made eye contact another boy who looked the exact same as him came out with I'm guessing was there mom. They got into a car, I guess they are our new neighbors. I waited for them to go by so I didn't get run over by their car. I was thinking I could finally make some friends since they don't know anything about me yet but then I realized im just a ugly, fat girl who everyone hated. At this point why would I even try. I just put on my headphones and biked the same old path to school. I pulled up to hell and put my bike in the rack. I took off my headphones and threw them in my bag so I didn't get in trouble. Then I walked through the doors that were in all my nightmares. I slowly walked to my locker with my head down.

Ivan's pov;

Today was the first day at a new school. I kinda wanted a new start but it sucks leaving everything else behind. I picked out a pair of jeans, a teal and white shirt, and paired it with white converse. I did my normal hairstyle using only a dab of gel, I brushed my teeth, and sprayed my favorite cologne. After I finished getting ready I headed downstairs being greeted by my mom and dad. I loved them I couldn't ask for better parents or a better life. I could smell the bacon and pancakes since I woke up and was excited to eat them. As I devoured my meal, my twin brother Emilio came down and joined me. I finished rather quickly so I decided to go out and sit on the porch. It was a really pretty sunrise and as I was looking I saw a really pretty girl next door looking in my directing but right as I made contact with her dazzling ocean blue eyes Emilio came out.

I quickly got into the car a little embarrassed she caught me starring. But as soon as we got in I continued to look at her through the tinted windows. I pointed her out to Emilio and told him that she must be our new neighbor. He didn't really say much he was probably still tired. But what I observed about her is that she looked so depressed and empty like she had nothing good in her life. I continued to think about her the whole car ride but was snapped out of it by my mom saying to behave and make friends. I need to stop thinking about her, I don't even know her. I got out of the car and walked into school slowly trying to keep my head down avoiding all the new eyes on me.