2) Same old but worse

Claire's pov;

As I am putting everything in my locker see the 2 guys from this morning next to me trying to open there lockers. I try to avoid them but when I see one of them having a hard time so I decided I should help them.

"Need some help there." I said quietly, looking down.
"Yes please, I am really struggling." He replied stuttering a little. "My name is Ivan by the way and this is Emilio my twin brother." His brother Emilio just waved and smiled.
"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Claire." I said a little louder then before. "What's your combination?"
"12-23-98" He said loud enough for me to hear but not anyone else. I stopped on the numbers he had stated and pulled the locker door open.
"There you go."
"Thank you Claire! You saved my life!" He said hugging me. I tried to not pay attention because I thought he was perfect in every way but after today he would hear all the rumors and things said about me.
"No problem, have a good day Ivan." I said pulling away from the hug.

Ivan's pov;

I had received my locker number and classes already it's just a matter of finding them. Me and Emilio finally found our lockers talking about how nervous we were while walking around. The first thing I noticed was the girl I saw this morning. I tried not to think about her and attempted to open my locker but failed like 10 times.

I hear this sweet quiet voice behind me asking if I need help. I said yes stuttering a little and introduced her to me and my brother. Her name was Claire "what a beautiful name" I thought to myself. I told her my combination and she opened it on her first try. I thanked her and hugged her. She didn't really show any interest in me but I could tell I already had a crush. She was very quiet and shy. I wonder why? I shoved everything into my locker and signed into my homeroom following everybody else's actions.

Claire's pov;

I signed into homeroom,quickly set my stuff down, then escaped the room noticing that one of the biggest bullies in the school was sitting with her posey. I tried to fast walk down the hall but I knew it was no use when I heard like 3 sets of foot steps quickly following me.

"What's up loser?" The main girl, Missy said. I just remained silent knowing no matter what I said it will only make things worse.
"Whats wrong Claire, cat got your tongue?" I replied just shaking my head no trying to hide I was actually shaking from fear.
"Your shaking honey but guess what? You should be scared." She said as she shoved me against the lockers in front of everyone but this wasn't new so everyone probably just thought it was funny.
"Looky here everyone, I've got this quiet, fat bitch Claire. She said holding me up against the locker.
I whispered "Did I do something to you? Why do you hate me so much?"
"Everyone should hate you. Oh wait everyone already does!" She said back and everyone around us laughed.
"Your just an ugly little girl who doesn't deserve anything or anyone." And before I knew it she kneed me in the stomach and her friends just started punching me until I was on the ground.
"That's the only thing you deserve" she said spitting on me.

They all walked away and I slowly just got up all eyes on me. As I was walking to the bathroom with tears spilling out of me eyes. I saw Ivan and Emilio just looking at me. "There goes my chance with making friends." I thought to myself. I made eye contact with Ivan and all he did was look away. I ran to the bathroom, locked the stall, and just cried. After about 5 minutes I started to clean up the blood that was dripping from my nose, mouth, and various cuts. I headed back to my homeroom and very quickly grabbed my backpack very embarrassed because everyone in there had just watch me get beaten.

Ivan's pov;

I went into the hall curious of all the ruckus I heard. I see everyone's eyes glued on one thing, Claire.
"Looky here everyone, I've got this quiet fat bitch Claire" she said so everyone could hear. Why were they calling Claire all these names?
"Everyone should hate you. Oh wait everyone already does!" Why would everyone hate Claire? What do I not know, she seemed amazing to me.
"Your just an ugly little girl who doesn't deserve anything or anyone."
After this they just starting beating her up. I was so confused, why were they beating up such an innocent, beautiful girl. They had beaten her till she was on the ground. They soon left after that. I wanted to run and help her but I knew it wasn't a good idea. She slowly got up as tears rolled down her face, I felt so bad. As she was walking away she just looked at me. She looked so beaten down, and helpless. I couldn't bear to look at her bloody face so I had to look away. I went back into homeroom and just waited. I needed to make sure she was okay. She soon came back into the room all the blood cleaned off of her face only to reveal new bruises and cuts all over her face. I just wanted to go and hug her but she just grabbed her things and left. It was to late I already screwed up with the one person I like.