6) RIP

Claire's pov;

I layed in bed thinking about everything that just happened. How could this boy make me go from wanting to not be alive anymore to making me laugh and smile. He makes me feel like I am wanted and he makes me... I don't know how to explain it. Just thinking about him gave me this weird tingling in my stomach. What did it mean? Does it mean that I like him?!? No I can't because I know he won't like me back. I can't get attached to someone I have known for one day. For all I know he could be getting dared to be my friend. But I really wished he felt the same feelings I was. With all these thoughts roaming around my head I drifted to sleep.

My dream;

I walked into school and saw Ivan I ran up to him.

"Hey Ivan what's up?" I asked.

No response

"Hello are you okay?" I asked louder tapping his shoulder.

No response

"Seriously are you mad at me or something. Did I do something?"

No response

"Ivan..." I said almost yelling.

No response

It's like I wasn't even there. Why isn't he talking to me?

As he got to his locker I noticed mine filled with papers and there were also flowers next to it. I read them off. "RIP❤️" and "You will be missed" I was so confused I was right here. Im not dead. I looked back over to Ivan and he glanced over at my locker his eyes were glazed over. Then tears starting pouring from his eyes. His brother came up and hugged him tightly.

"It will be okay Ivan. She is in a better place." He said comforting him.

"But it won't be okay I loved her and now she's dead. I needed her and she's gone. No one could ever take her place. She was so special, beautiful, and the most amazing person I have ever met." He said sobbing.

"Am I really dead?" Well at least I got my wish but I didn't think anyone would care if I really did die. Trapped in my thought all of a sudden I appeared at my house I watched as my dad sat on the couch and drank straight from the bottle. What was I doing here?as I sat down on the steps as I heard the door handle rattle revealing.... myself??? How can this be I am right here how am I watching myself. I watched as the other me set my stuff down quietly and kept my head down as I headed to the kitchen. I got up and followed as I watched all this happening. My dad also got up. He slowly creep closer to her or me I guess

"Hey honey. I know it may not seem like it but I love you but I do
and this is for the best." I was confused on what was happening and I could see it on my own face too. After he said this he slowly started pulling a gun out of his
back pocket.

"What are you doing dad?" We both said as we were closely watching his actions. But I myself experiencing this soon realized I was watching how I died.

"I'm sorry it came to this but I can't deal with you anymore. You don't deserve to be in this world you deserve to be with your mother." He said putting his hand on the trigger and I saw tears starting to brim his eyes.

"no please stop don't do this. I will leave this house or do anything you want me to. Just please put the gun down!"

He didn't reply but he quickly pulled the trigger.

"NNNNNOOOOOO" I screamed as I saw the bullet flying closer and closer to us