Chapter 21

After hanging out with Morty's family, we went home through another portal.

I ran up to Bonnie and hugged him.

"I missed you!" I told him.

"Me too!" Bonnie replied.

I pulled away from the hug and ran up to Litten.

"Missed you too, girl!"

She rubbed against me, being the adorable kitten that she is. I petted her head, and she purred.

--->Three days later<---

I was walking over to Jack and Cameron's house. They gave me their address. It was actually down the block from my house.

I soon walked in the door, only to see Jillian and Jack with triggered expressions on their faces.

"Y-you! Rick! Morty! Hand-eye laser! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!"

"Oh we just hang out and stuff a-" Jack cut me off.

"They're real?!"

"Yeah...Morty and I are actually-"

"DATING!!!!" Jillian cut me off this time. I blushed.

"But what about the hand/eye laser?" Jillian also added.

"I didn't know I could do that until...Well, you saw what happened."

Jillian calmed down now.

"You both have powers! This is getting weird!!" Jack screamed.

"Yeah. I also go on adventures in different dimensions!!" I chuckled.

Jillian then explained how her powers are different from mine, and how they're like Superman's.

"Um, Jack, shouldn't you be able to have powers if we do?" Jilly asked.

"WAIT WHAT?! You know, I'm kind of starstruck from this. Can we talk about it later?"

We decided to watch Rick and Morty Season 1. After a couple of episodes, Roman and Cameron came in the door, laughing.

They explained about a running-into-a-pole incident. Roman also asked us what we did. We, of course, lied and said that we did nothing.

Nate texted me right after Mark texted Jillian. He told me that we needed to work on a song together. I told Jack about it and said goodbye.

After walking back home, I had to help Nate with a song from Moana. That movie still gave me the creeps, but I shrugged it off.

It was the song "Shiny". After recording, I let Nate do his stuff and decided to text Morty.

H- Hey, what's up?

M- Trying to convince my parents for something. Hbu?

H- Just finished singing Moana songs 😏

M- Wow. Hey, do you like puppies?

H- Honestly, I do. Why, what's up Mr. Brightside?