Chapter 10

I woke up, my eyes blurry. I flipped over on my side to see Litten sleeping. I didn't want to wake her, but I didn't want to leave her alone. I decided to stay there until she woke up.

I ended up falling asleep again.

I woke up to Litten pawing at me. "Morning, girl."

I looked at my window and saw...Ethan? I got out of my bed. Litten hopped on my shoulder as I walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I let him in my room.

"Hmm...Well, I see that you don't have a YouTube channel..."

"Where is this going, BlueBoy?"

"Why not make one? With the help and editing of your's truly?"

"Really?"

"Sure, why not?"

I ran over and hugged him. "Thank you."

"No problem." He replied with a smile.

"When do we start?" I asked, eagerly.

"Well...to be precise...How about tomorrow at 5 in the morning? If we record and edit by then, the video will be posted by 12 o' clock!"

"Coffee, coffee, coffee!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I better get going. See you at...4:30."

"Okay, bye Ethan!"

"Bye Hannah!"

He climbed back out the window and down the roof. I watched him walk until I couldn't see him anymore.

-Hannah's Mind-

Well, who the heck was that? His name is Ethan. He does YouTube just like Nate. But, he is more of a gaming channel. You act like I'd know what any of this is. Anyways, he is going to help me create my own! And? You're going to be in it! But I can't talk... I just might know a guy who can help us out... This is getting good!

-End of Hannah's Mind-

I got on my phone and scrolled through my contacts. MatPat. Perfect.

-Texts-

H- Heyo! Do you think that you can create something for Litten?

M- Sure! What'll it be?

H- A translator! So she can talk, Y'Know?

M- I'll see what I can do!

H- Thank you so very much!

M- You're welcome 😊

-End Of Texts-

((A/N)Imma just say "Mind" now because I'm getting sick of the stupid autocorrect)

-Mind-

It's a yes! Can we only use it for the channel though? I don't want the extra attention. Anything you want, Litten. Remember, I am NOT leaving your side. Thanks! If I could smile, that's what would be plastered on my face! You're welcome, my little maniac.

-End of Mind-

I waited for MatPat. It's now 6:00 P.M. I texted him at around 10:00 A.M. We were eating dinner, right now. Nate ordered us a pizza, so we were all about that. I told him about how Ethan is going to help me create a channel. We wanted the name to be "Mini BlueBoi" and Nate agreed. He also suggested that I start a separate channel, a music channel. I said yes. He told me that he's going to teach me how to play the guitar, bass, electric, and acoustic! Then we can both post videos on our channels, together!

-Texts-

M- I have finished the device! My delivery service will bring it to your house right now. All you have to do is strap it around the animal's neck, like a collar. It should work.

H- Thank you again!!!😊

M- Anytime 😉

-End Of Texts-

Just after we texted, an owl flew in. "Matt (Mat? Matt? IDK) has told me to bring this to you. So, here ya go." The owl handed me a collar and flew away.

"So, Litten, let's try this on you!" I said as I put the collar on her neck.

"Boi, I thought I told you that this won't wor- Hey! Waddya know? It works!"

"That's great, Litten."

(A/N)
D- to the E- to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Woohoo! Another chapter! I'm on a roll! Ethan is going to be a huge role model!!!! IDEK what I'm saying anymore! Thanks for reading this chapter! (Really though. I love you all so much! I'm giving y'all a black heart to show how much I appreciate ya! 🖤

With tons of black spirit,

-AsianLettuceWraps