Chapter 20

I woke up. The last day of  VidCon. I ran to the bathroom and got dressed in my costume. I put the wig on, parted it, then put the eyepatch on. I then opened a portal and walked through, reminding myself to be quiet. The family probably wouldn't be up at 6:00 in the summer. I landed in Morty's room and grabbed his arm. I then drug him out of bed, him still sleeping. I jumped back through the portal and shoved Morty on my bed. I was bored, so I played on my phone until Nate decided to wake up.

I plugged my phone in as I helped Nate with his wig and makeup. When that was finished, I was shaking Morty so he'd wake up.

"C'mon Morty! Wakie wakie eggs and bacie!!!"

Nothing.

"Morty, WAKE UP!"

Still nothing.

"MORTY, THE GOVERNMENT IS CHASING US!"

There we go.

"W-w-what?!"

I was standing there with my arms crossed.

"You are a toughie in the morning! How do you wake up every day?!"

"I umm..."

"It's fine, I was joking. Do your morning crap because VidCon ends today."

"Fine."

He walked off into the bathroom. Woo. That took more work then I thought.

--->Last timeskip for VidCon<---

Morty, Jillian, and I were walking again. We took pictures with cool cosplayers. Then, I started to get hungry.

"Morty, Jillian, I'm hungry. Wanna go to the food court?"

"Sure! Let's go right now!" Jillian replied.

We went over to the food court. I decided to be polite, so I let Jillian and Morty decide what they wanted.

"Jillian, what do you want?"

She looked around.

"I'm not sure yet, how about you, Morty?"

"There's a KFC over there. Imma get that!"

Jillian looked down. I knew she didn't wanna eat KFC anymore. But, it sounded good to me. Now just to figure out what Jillian wants...

"So, I'm going to get KFC with Morty. What do you want?"

"Hmm...How 'bout Bread?!"

"Okay! We can go there first, being the gentleperson that I am!"

"Good one. WE CAN'T ASSUME A GEN-"

Morty cut her off.

"Shh! There could be people that will be offended b-by that!"

(A/N) Bad joke..Bad....I'm so sorry...)

We went to the Bread and ordered her a full tray of different kinds of bread. After that, she followed Morty and I to KFC with her tray.

"Welcome to KFC, what could I getcha?"

Morty went first.

"Could I get a chicken bucket?"

(A/N) Hehe...Inside joke 😜)