Chapter 11

I decided to go to bed early so I can at least get some sleep. Yeah, I know, 11:00 is "early" for me.

My plan is currently not working, though. I'm still up, and it's 1:00 in the morning. I have 5 and a half hours to sleep, if I could now. I looked at the room. Darkness. I love the dark so much, but tonight I wish I could see things.

It is now 2:00 in the morning. I'm still up. Ugh.. Litten is still sleeping.

Me and Ethan literally meet up in two and a half hours. I really need to sleep! This will not be good for a first video!

I heard a knock. It sounded like glass. I looked at my phone. 4:30. Just on time.

I sluggishly got up and let him in the room.

"Sorry if I woke you. My hands were full so I kicked instead of knocked..."

"It's fine, BlueBoi. Why are your hands fu- COFFEEEEEEE!"

He handed me mine! I started drinking it and I felt less tired!

"So, would you rather do a let's play or a vlog?"

"LET'S PLAY!"

"Shh! Keep it down, bruh." I recognized that voice.

"Sorry Litten! But, you had to be up anyways! We're going to play a game!"

"Ok?" She replied.

"Anyways, we should play something that we can play on separate computers, but together!"

"Ethan, it's called Multiplayer."

"Rodger. Anyways, I brought my laptop and recording stuff for me. Do you have anything like that?"

"No..But, Nate does!"

"Okay. We should play 'Who's Your Daddy!' "

"Me and Litten will go in the recording room. You stay up here." After I said that he tossed me a headset.

"On the house." He said with a wink.

I mouthed a 'Thank You' and went downstairs.

I hooked the camera up to the computer. Same with the microphone. I plugged the headset into the computer and slipped it on my head.

I got on to 'Who's your Daddy'.

"Kkshhh Okay, Hannah, what should the server name be?"

I hit record and simply replied with "Dank shooting stars refrigerator!"

"Okay?"

We typed it in and I spawned as the baby!

"Ha! Catch me now, BlueBoi!"

I hopped out of the crib and ran down the stairs.

"Play the piano, Smol Blueberry!"

"Hehehe! Okay!"

G

That's all he needed to hear to know what song I was playing. Welcome to the Black Parade. I started to play more of the song, but I forgot the rest. Well, I know the words, at least.

"A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams. Your misery and hate will kill us all. So paint it black and take it back and let's shout it loud and clear! Defiant-"

"Okay, okay. I get it, Hannah!"

I crawled away to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard. It closed. I opened it again. It closed. I turned around to see the dad.

"Uh uh uh! No batteries for you!"

"Fine, then I'll go upstairs!"

Ethan thought I was telling him my plan, so he got a head start. When he got to the stair case, I went back to the cupboard and ate the batteries. I waited a little bit.

"Where are you?" I heard.

"I didn't just eat batteries..."

Baby wins

"Auughh! You tricked me!!!"

That went on for a while. A lot of dirty jokes (I'm not innocent anymore) were made. A lot of screaming was screamed. All in all, the video was really fun to make!

Me and Ethan met up with each other. "That was a lot of fun! And shut up...." He said with a fake frown.

"Too many jokes were made already, buddy. Hey this is outta the question, but when can I use the blue hair dye from you?"

"It's been a few months since the party. I have a hairstylist that'll do it for you. She works down the block from my house. If it's okay with Nate, I'll do it for ya."

"Okay! I want Nate to come with!"

"Alright! I'll start the editing while you talk to. Nate!"

I walked downstairs. I forgot it was around 6 in the morning, so of course he wasn't up.

(A/N)
Well, just about a week or two ago, we were just about 450 reads in. Now we're in the five hundreds?! Geez! I didn't know I was THAT good of a writer.
So, why not barrade you with fun facts about me?

1. Yes, my real name is Hannah.

2. I have blue dyed underneath my hair

3. I learned all the words to Fergalicious because of Ethan's video ((Hannah, don't turn this into Adopted by Crankgameplays >:|))

4. I have a lizard that is named after a Pokémon, Dragonair

5. I play the flute (not really good at it)