Chapter 4

Today was the day. I'm having my twelfth party today. Yes! I ran downstairs and grabbed Litten.

-Hannah's Mind-

What's the big deal? My party's today! I can sense something...not too far away from us...perhaps another cat? I don't know, you're the only one that CAN smell that. Right... Aren't you excited? If it's a people party. I can't stand other animals! Oh. Well it is a people party! So you're excited! Yay! Whatever floats your boat...

-End of Hannah's Mind-

People started walking in. Mark, Ethan, MatPat, Dookie, Jack, and...Leafy? Then, Jillian, Courtney, and...Sarah? Oh no. I grabbed Litten and ran upstairs. I put Litten in my room. I shut the door and went back downstairs. I gave everyone a big hug, except for Leafy and Sarah. "This house is lit!" Jillian said. "Worth the plane ride." Courtney said.

I ran up to Ethan and Mark and took a selfie with them. The picture was Ethan getting jumpscared by me and Mark looking triggered.

Courtney ran to Jack and yelled "LEAFY IS HERE! I REPEAT, LEAFYISHERE!" Jack hugged her. "Who even invited the young lad?" Jack scolded.

Leafy went up to me and said "Don't tell, but I got a picture of Jack and that girl. I'm gonna put it on Twitter and type #JacksepticeyeExposed!" "..." All of a sudden, Leafy took me by the neck and covered my mouth. He jumped out of the window with me. I bit his arm. "NATE! HELP!" I yelled. Leafy started to run, now. Then, Jillian literally flew out of the window and burned Leafy with laser eyes. I was floating, somehow toward her. We got back inside.

Jillian took Sarah and threw her at Leafy. Sarah was licking him. Hopefully, that didn't heal him.

It didn't heal him. He got up, took Sarah (who was trying to kill him), and ran. Soon enough, he was gone.

FINALLY! Present time!

MatPat got me a...REAL BONNIE THE BUNNY?! (Y'all non-fnaf fans can change it)

Mark got me.... a Meowth Onesie! (Y'all non-pokemon people can change it)

Ethan got me...Blue hair dye!? XD

Jack got me... a Happy Wheels CD! (What is life at this point?)

Dookie gave me...a Petch stuffed animal! (WATCH NATEANDDOOKIE TO KNOW WHO PETCH IS!)

Nate got me... a Pokéball? "What's this for?" I asked. "To keep your Pokémon in." He replied and pointed to Litten...who...WAIT WHAT?! LITTEN IS A LITTEN?!

What the heck? My normal cat just talked to me. When did she change? Eh. Who cares! I HAVES A POKEMONZ!

The party ended. Before Courtney and Jillian left, they gave me a necklace that is split into three. (Each person gets one piece)

------------------------------------------------------

Your's truly is outta ideas for this chapter. Lemme sleep now! And yes, I'm back from my little break.