Chapter 16

Rick took my blood in yet another syringe. He started examining it.

"I'm going to have to see Professor Dlimpshee about this. He's an alien scientist."

Rick grabbed me and took me through a portal. I didn't wanna be a cat anymore!

(Smol timeskip)

We landed in a random dimension. It was all blue...Everything was...This is my type of planet!

Rick carried me out of the spaceship. The town looked exactly like a normal town, except for the fact that everything was blue.

He walked to a house. It looked just like Morty's, except for the blue. Rick knocked on the door. An alien came out, but he was red. Well then.

"Rick, is that really you? It's been a while, my man!"

"In fact, it has." Rick replied.

"So, what brings you here today?"

"Remember the Anicalio? Well, this little girl's blood type is a cat."

"Bring her in! I'll do a blood test and everything!"

"I have the blood for you." Rick said as he handed Professor Dlimpshee my blood.

We went inside, and the alien told us to have a seat on the couch. We did so while he went into his garage.

(Time skip brought to you by the EyeHole Man)

Professor Dlimpshee came back with a surprised expression. He started to explain this:

"This girl is NOT a part of the human species...She has some sort of...alien... DNA. Like, she is not from Earth. I decided to look more into the sample, only to find out that she's a part of the supernatural...A legend...After I looked MORE into it, she appears to have a secret power hidden deep inside her. I wonder what the heck it is! Hurry! Let's turn her back into a 'Human'!"

The Professor injected a shot into my neck. I was in that painful morphing process again. I cringed as a turned back into my normal self.

"You have some hidden power inside of you. I'm guessing you have no idea how to use it. What I need you to do is concentrate. Think really deep."

I did so. After I had really deep thoughts, this blue laser came out of my eyes...And shot the Professor...

Rick grabbed my hand and started running. The Professor's wife called the Galactic Government. We ran out of the house and through the town. Rick opened his spaceship and motioned me to jump in. I obeyed, and we instantly flew.

Two spaceships were gaining on us. I rolled the window down and thought again. This time, the blue laser came out of my hand. I aimed at both spaceships and it went out as planned.

"Woah-ho-ho! Good thinking, there!"

I was too shocked to reply. That made the rest of the ride silent.

When we got back to Morty's house, Rick and I were just standing there with surprised expressions. Morty came running and saw the look on our faces.

"Wh-what happened?"

"I..."

"It's fine if...if you don't wanna talk about it."

"No! I do! It's just...hard...to explain."

"If you want, we could talk about it in my room."

"Okay!"

We went upstairs in Morty's room. My face must've looked weird, because I was still shocked that I killed people. What if they had families? I ruined the rest of their lives...

"So, totally off-topic, b-but your face looks exactly how mine did when I killed my first person." He said with a chuckle.

"Well...Maybe...You're exactly right..."

"HOW?! WHY?! WHO?!"

"So...Apparently I have this hidden power that I never knew about...What I do is I concentrate and a blue laser will come out of either my eyes or my hands. I shot the Professor on accident, then the Government was after us- well- me and Rick. We got back in the ship and I shot the people that were chasing us..."

"S-so I see. Can you show me?!"

"Okay. I need a target. Hmm..."

"I stole my dad, Jerry's, iPad! Aim f-for that!"

I nodded in response as Morty took his dad's iPad off of his dresser. Morty held it up in front of himself. I aimed my hand at the tablet, and my eyes clenched shut.

"Okay, conscience. The blue laser needs to come outta my right hand, this time. C'mon... "

The blue laser shot the iPad.

(A/N)

This chapter seems shorter this time. It's either that or I'm just ready for the next chapter. (Or bed)

I'm tired right now. We're outta Mountain Dew and that means I can't have caffeine to write much more to the fiction.

But, the next chapter will tie along with Dwedleklop 's story, "The Adoption". So if you'll get confused, read it! It's a really interesting story! Also, I am in chapter five 😏😏😏

I don't have much to say...hmm...There's nothing new that life decides to give me. WHY AM I ALWAYS BORED!!?? Meh I guess that's it for this Author's Note.

With the Magic Conch Shell,

Hannah🐚