Chapter 18

Beep

Beep

Beep

I reached over and stopped my alarm clock. Today is the first day of VidCon! I set my alarm to 6:00 so I could be ready by 6:30.

Nate already packed our bags, probably when I was with Morty. I put my yellow shirt and my blue jeans on. I put my hair in a bun and pinned it to the wig. I parted the wig like Morty's hair again. Time for the final touch! The eyepatch! I put the eyepatch over my right eye. For a little touch, I bent the wires a little bit.

I ran downstairs with my suitcase. Nate was in the dining area, trying to get his wig on. I went over and helped him. He also needed the makeup, so I made a scar on his mouth. I put some dark purple color underneath his eyes. Next, I grabbed the light blue and made a unibrow and the drool. Perfect!

We went outside with our suitcases and shoved them in the back of the car. I went in the passenger seat, Nate at the wheel.

We drove to Starbucks and got coffees. They're so delicious!!! We got back on the road and drove for two and a half hours.

---->Timeskip to the Convention<----

We walked inside and I saw Mark and Jillian. I told Nate about them and we walked over. Jillian and I started talking.

"So, you're not cosplaying?"

"Nah. I don't care for Rick and Morty, either."

"Well, your mind will turn around after that statement! After the convention..."

"It's about nine o' clock. We should start setting up our booths!"

After that statement, Mark and Nate set up their booths right next to each other. Mine was actually in between Mark's and Nate's. I loved the final look of it! Blue and black tablecloth, curtains, and...A box?

"Ayy, Nate! What's the box for?"

"I forgot about that! It's just film for a Polaroid Camera!"

"Sweet! So we can take butt-loads of pictures!"

"Exactly! Set that on the ground, under the table. The tablecloth will cover it up so nobody sees."

"Okay!"

I did that and sat down. The convention starts at ten and it's 9:30. I should help people!

"Nate, imma help people out, okay?"

"Okay, but who do you plan on helping? Courtney and Jack are all set up next to Mark, so y'know. Who else is there?"

"I mean," I looked around, "Dan and Phil!!!"

"Okay, be polite. You've never met them."

"Ooh yeah, CAAAN DOO!"

I sat my Morty sign on my table and walked over to Dan and Phil's.

"Hello, I'm-" Dan cut me off.

"Mini BlueBoi!!!"

"Yeah... I was wondering if you guys needed help."

"We're good for now, but thanks anyways. Maybe that dude over there does." Dan pointed to a booth with a guy struggling to set up his curtains. I walked over and tried again.

"Hello, I'm Hannah. Do you need help with anything?"

"Yeah, actually. I can't set these curtains up."

"I can help!"

I stood on the right side of the curtain while the dude set up the left side. I then hung up the hook for the right side.