Chapter 17

After Morty was done with his fanboy reaction, I decided to head home with Nate. He told me that he was going to record music before the convention that's tomorrow.

I told Morty and his family "Goodbye!" and I headed outside. I took my portal gun outta my pocket and created a portal. I walked through it.

I stepped in the kitchen and headed over to Nate's recording room. Every time Nate records himself sing, I always listen.

I was standing outside of the door, until I heard I knock. Nate did too, so he went to stop his recording crap while I answered the door.

"Hi! I didn't know that Nate was having guests over."

"He isn't, we just came to visit." A dude replied. He looked like the father of the two kids that were with him.

"And who might you be?" I asked.

"I'm Roman Atwood, and this is my son and daughter, Jack and Cameron."

Wait a minute... I've heard that name before...

"ROMAN ATWOOD?!" Of course I had a fangirl attack. (Even though I had no idea who that was until I read The Adoption)

"What's wrong?!" Nate asked as I pointed.

The adults were talking and it got boring. I invited the two kids that were around my age inside. Wait a minute...Didn't this happen with Rick and Morty? Eh. Anyways, we walked upstairs.

"So what's your name?" The boy, Jack, asked.

"Hannah." I replied.

Litten came in, looked at me, then at Jack and Cameron. 

"Awe! What happened to the poor kitty?" The girl, Cameron, asked.

"That's Litten. She had to get her leg amputated a while ago...Even before I adopted he-"

"AAAAHH!"

I knew that scream. It was the unmistakable sound of somebody noticing Bonnie. Jack screamed at first, then Cameron joined in. I just sat there.

"Hi Bonnie!"

"U-umm.." Jack said, a bit shakily.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to mention! That's Bonnie! I got him for my birthday back in January. "

"Is...Is he nice?"

"Yeah! And look, he brought us sandwiches!"

We ate and talked for about a half hour. We decided to exchange numbers and we texted for a bit, too. I had a hilarious idea, so I told them:

"Come follow me!"

I walked to my closet and pulled out the translator. Litten came over to me and I put the collar on her. A few minutes later, Litten said:

"What do you wanna do, now?"

Jack, being the confused little bean he is, asked:

"Who was that?!"

"Litten." I simply replied.

Cameron stood there in shock and amazement. She stared at Litten, who then said:

"Hello?"

"Sh-she can talk!"

"Shh! Yes, but I don't want Roman to know. That is a translator, created by MatPat."

"Woah..." Both of 'em said in unison.

Then, we heard a faint "C'mon! It's time to go!".

Jack replied/screamed back with "Just a second!!!"

He turned back to me and asked "Can I add someone in the group chat?"

"Sure, who is it?"

"Her name is Jillian."

"Was she adopted by Markiplier?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Totally! She is one of my best friends!"

All three of us told each other bye. I followed them downstairs and outside. I stood on the doorstep and waved while the car drove away.

I went back inside and decided to touch-up my Evil Morty costume. I told Nate that he should start recording and that I'll edit it. Ethan had taught me how to when we made a video together. I invited Ethan over so he can help me a little more with the editing, so he should be arriving at any time.

I put on my costume again, so I could show Ethan. I told him that I wanted the video to be of the making of the cosplay. I was also going to touch up Nate's costume for him, because he is a busy boi.

Just a few minutes later, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey! Could you lemme in? The door is locked!"

"Coming!" I replied as I ran and answered the door.

Ethan had his camera up and it was already recording. I didn't have to worry about it showing our address because we could blur it out when we edit the video.

"Heyo! Look at me- oh wait. I'm not Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Evil Morty!!!"

"And we're going to touch up Nate's Evil Rick costume while he records!" Ethan said, behind the camera.

We recorded the video for a while. Ethan was just filming me as I spiked the wig more, hot glued some pipe cleaners underneath the wig, and I also made a sign that said "Mortys Have Rights, Too!".

Ethan then showed me how to blur and how to make a time lapse. The video looked great! We posted it, using the name:

"Rick and Morty Cosplay Touch-Ups! (See you at VidCon 😏)"

Ethan soon left and Nate went to bed. I started editing his video so it looked like a music video. I combined all of the shots together, and cut out some of the mistakes. After that, I added filters and lyrics. I was already ready to upload it! It took a few hours, but it seemed pretty short!

I was ready to put a description. Okay. Don't mess it up, Hannah. The title was okay. It was called "Smash Mouth~All Star [Punk Rock Cover]"

The description. It was hard to come up with something pretty long, so...Here's what I came up with:

NateWantsToBattle cover  for Smash Mouth's All Star. I did NOT come up with the lyrics or the tune. Only the video. Also, my awesome, loyal, and special daughter edited the video! She also edited the lyrics in it for you all! Her link is here: https.MiniBlueBoi-lit.org (IDEK)
Have a good one!

-Nate

I went up to bed, knowing that I'd have to be up and ready by 6:30.

(A/N)

Yeet! I am done with another chapter! This one was fun to write, though it took long because I had to keep switching back and forth to The Adoption by Dwedleklop .

Just a (nother L.A. Devotee! No? Okay) heads up, I have no idea where or when VidCon is/was. I have no WiFi, boi. So, just go along with the next chapteh. Oh! Also, in this book, VidCon will be three days, because why not? That means three chapters of VidCon!!! WHOO! Alsosies, Nate and teh gang will have a panel each day!

One more random thing, do you guys worry about death and stuff at night? Or is it just me...I really need a therapist or something. I've had too many deep thoughts recently.

With a rare Bandicoot WOAH,

-Hannah 💊