Señor: Someone new..

Hey guys.
The most attractive person walked into first period today.
Oh my gosh, he was so incredibly handsome.
It wasn't even funny.
There was no way a guy like him would ever really like a girl like me.
His kind and my kind do not mix well.

I know I should just let it go,  we come from different worlds. This I could sense, they say he's nice but I see that he is shady.  His friends have bad rep and I would have just gone insane. I just wish I knew someone that was not an immense imbecile. Someone that I could actually connect with on a mental and emotional level.  Sadly I have yet to meet such a soul. 

I now I should have given Jason a better analysis but I was too in a rush, he seems the bit f annoyed when my face pops up so I don't really care at all anymore. 

I sit here in my 4th period class. Annoyed by Ryan and surprisingly we are actually friends. Yeah, we finally became friends. Still sometimes I wish I wasn't friends with him because all he does is complain, grab my phone without my permission and snoop through my privacy like he is my own father and it pisses me off because our teacher actually tells ME to not distract him when it is the other way around. I want him to just go away. 

With a friendly smile and a rugged but gently voice I hear someone call out to me..

" Are you okay Mary?"

Slightly annoyed but still polite I look up with a half grin and quietly say ," I'm good, thanks "

That's when I finally realized I have been looking for love in all the wrong places. I looked for it within strangers and enemies...  I mean how stupid could I be?! 

There he was sitting innocently yet menacingly with his curly yet short dark brown hair with his death glare. His eyes a slightly less dark brown but still dark the same. 

That's when it hit me, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ,MARY WHY DIDN'T YOU REALIZE IT BEFORE? It was him, he was there all along hidden underneath the layer of friend. I feel like the biggest asshole in the world..he's been here for four years and you've actually known him. WHAT THE HELL. Why have you not noticed this shit before. I feel like crap but now that I have these feelings I feel terrified because we have all been a close group and it is such a strange thing, I mean how could I possibly tell my friends. This might have a chaotic effect on everyone. I dont think I could possibly keep this from them for so long but I will try my best not to bother anyones process through life.

Maybe Giani should go back to where she came from, she is obviously not happy here. She's obviously spoiled and used to getting what she wants. She is so unloyal, unfaithful.  She may be pretty but she wears tons of make up and beauty is truly only skin deep. You can be the most beautiful woman on the planet and it wouldn't mean shit if you have a shit personality.

My only problem is I don't think I am good enough for him. I am smart but at the same time too ignorant for such an incredible mind that has suffered much like him..