Suffermore Year ( End)

- Skip 3 months -
Something has been going on with Derrick..
He has been distancing himself.
I feel like he is cheating on me.. I wouldn't mind if he was, maybe I could finally break up with him. Hopefully.
Because I haven't been such a great girlfriend.
Jiles is in my class now.
We've been partners for everything. I hung my left leg over his. It never felt so right.
Derrick is violent. What have I gotten myself into?

-Field trip Day -
Jiles was my partner for the field trip even though he didn't even have that class. I brought him along with the intentions of acting like a couple.
We cuddled on the entire bus ride to Ritidian Point. We later held hands. He had his hands upon my waist. Everything with him felt scandalous.
The point I knew it was him I wanted was in the bookstore.
When he was hugging me from behind and just comforting me, ( Again because of something Derrick did! )
Quite often Jiles and I would hang out during lunch and talk about our past relationship.
He talked about how he wanted me back. Everytime it reached that point, I came to tears with the thought
" IF YOU WANTED ME, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT ME WITH NO EXPLANATION, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CHEATED ON ME.YOU WOULD NOT HAVE HURT ME. "
He told me that he did Love me, that he does love me.
In case I would respond with
" YOU DONT HURT THE ONES YOU LOVE! "
I would always run to Derrick right after those talks. So that he would knock sense into me.
He did sometimes. Other times, he proved Jiles points.
Actions speak louder than words.

- Last Day of School -
Derrick did not talk to me at all today!
Great.. He broke up with me after school!
Jiles, once a-mother-fucking-gain to the rescue.
He kissed me.
Jiles Quentin kissed me. 😍