Suffermore: Summertime

I had broken up with Jiles Quentin. One whole week after the big back together scene. I started dating a wonderful guy.
Wallace Mattel, He is in color guard for his school. We don't go to the same high School. Which is good for me because lord almighty knows I'd be distracted like hell. He is the most shy person I've ever dated.
Between you and me, he is the most gorgeous species of guy I've ever dated. I've never been so awe-struck by anyone before.
We were a million miles from each other yet I knew that there was no one like him where I was at.
My heart trusted him.
It was different with him, it was weird. Like I don't usually get nervous but IM GETTING FRCKN NERVOUS!
That's when I knew I was screwed.

- First date ..I think. -
We made plans to go to the movies.
I thought no one was going to be there. I walked in.. looked towards the 2nd floor and saw him.
I saw Wallace.. my heart started racing. I got extremely nervous.. I couldn't stop laughing. After 15 minutes of approach-planning, I finally gain enough courage to approach him.
I step to him with a shy smile.
" Hi. "
He smiles at me.
Damn.. that smile.
I never thought anyone could be better looking in person.
Oh I forgot to mention, he brought his cousin with him.
I instantly start talking to his cousin because he's just a little kid.
At the corner of my eye I can see him smiling.
Ughhhh.. That smile.
It makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.
His cousins and sisters were there too. ( Such cuties by the way)
You can't fake being good with children,it will obviously show.
I, for one.. am good with younger considering my plentiful brothers.
I've been trained since the age of 8 ( by the way that was 8 Years ago. )
So, 8 Plus 8 is 16 .
Back to the subject,
We were in the movies..
I forgot which one but we were watching a funny cartoon about animals that were extinct.
During the movie, I slowly grabbed his hand.. flattened it out and put a bracelet around it.
I repeated this action two more times. The last thing I put on him was a silver dog tag.

I believed it to be such a fail, the chain fell on his ear.
I laughed but not too loud, we were still in the movie theatres.
I didn't know what to do, I mean come on people, I AM ONLY 16 .
okay, I thought to myself if he doesn't try to do anything in the next 5 minutes you better do something. ( I thought to myself)
5 minutes passed. Okay, haha 5 more minutes. That's when my stubborn self had enough. I reached over and opened his hand and yes ladies and gentlemen, there were two 16 year olds holding hand in a movie theatre, with a cartoon movie about extinct animals. Don't Jude me.
I'll get what I can.
I could feel his pulse.. or was it mine?
It was incredible.. I mean if it was his pulse I was feeling..
SCORE!
Everytime my hand twitched, I could feel his own move too. Okay maybe my hand was getting sweaty.. Gross Right? I know. I just didn't want to let go.
Again, don't judge me.