Twenty one 😏👏👏

*Sort of trigger warning?*

◇◇◇

It had been a week since Tyler left. Josh cut himself a lot during this time. He was depressed and anxious. Anthony had come back and apoligized to josh after hitting him many times. The days turned into the same routine as before except Anthony was more abusive and mean as Tyler had predicted. Tyler coming back into Joshes life was the best thing that had happened to him in a long time. But of course it didn't last. Josh had the idea of going to tyler and asking him if they could still leave together. He wanted to apoligize for being so mean. Anthony had moved back in and if he saw Josh leave he knew he would get beat hard if caught.

He went to the bathroom locking the door behind him. He sat on the counter and texted Tyler.

Josh: I'm sorry Tyler

Josh: I'm so sorry

Tyler read the messages but didn't respond but the next two messages caught his eye.

Josh: Tyler please, Anthony has become so abusive like you said since you left. I need to get out of here.

Josh: I was so stupid to yell at you i had no right to push you away. I won't act like that again tyler but please help me, he could take my phone soon. You're my only hope.

Tyler: I'm sorry Josh

Josh: Will you please help me?

Tyler: Yes of course

Tyler: I'm going to stay in my car on a backroad close to you. Next time he leaves, pack up quickly, text me and meet me outside your apartment, I'll come and pick you up.

Josh: Okay just don't text me, I'm going to delete these messages.

Anthony wouldn't leave for anything and Josh was scared he found out. One day Josh decided to move things along. So he told Anthony he was sick and needed him to go buy him some medicine and soup. He figured two things would leave him enough time. Anthony got up to go look for some ibuprofen but Josh had already thrown it all away the night before. Josh put on a sick face and begged him. Finally Anthony agreed and left for the store.

First thing josh did was text Tyler and tell him he was ready. While waiting for a response he grabbed a large bag  put in clothes, a water bottle, pictures of him and his friends at college, an extra pare of shoes, hygene products, a pillow and blanket and a phone charger. He was happy with what he packed hoping it was what he needed. He checked his phone

Josh: I'm ready, Anthony's gone
*Delivered*

Tyler hadn't responded and Josh became scared.  He ran to his window but tylers car wasn't there yet. He decided to call him in case he was asleep or something. *Ring...... Ring...... Ring...... Ring..... Ring...... The person you are trying to reach at the moment is unavailable, you can try leaving a voice message or-* Josh tried calling three more times before he started crying. He even spammed him with texts.  And there was no reply. Then five minutes later he heard his phone make a sound.

Tyler: IM SO SORRY JOSH MY PHONE DIED AS I WAS TRYING TO RESPOND IM COMING NOW

A rush of releif came over josh. Then he heard a door open, close. Then steps coming up th stairs. He panicked and grabbed his bag and hid in a closet by the door. His heart was beating a million miles per hour. He tried breathing so he didn't make a sound, it was hard to do. He heard Anthony walk to the bed room and Josh quietly slipped from the closet out the door, making sure not to make a sound, he ran down the stairs and queitly opened and closed the next door. Tyler wasn't there yet. Oh no. What do I do?? Calm down. I'll wait. Anthony will see me. What do I do??!?!

Then he heard a car pulling in, it was Tyler! He started walking to the car as someone pulled him backwards he turned around. Anthony. Tyler jumped out the car and pulled josh his way. They were playing tug a war. Finally Tyler punched Anthony in the face, causing him to release Josh a little, he kept pounding his fist into him until josh wiggled out of his grip, running strait in the car, locking his one door. He watched Tyler beat him up,  he was already falling to the ground but Tyler didn't let up. Josh took a deep breath and ran out of the car, pulling Tyler away. They were now both in the car, finally driving away.

◇◇◇