Three

Tyler
◇◇◇

Tyler had always gone to public school, he lived in a poor family with his dad, who was abusive and his younger sister who was almost fourteen. Tyler wasn't even eighteen and had to support his family. His dad was not only abusive but an alcoholic and a drugie. He had a very hard time finding work because of these things and was in and out of jobs every week. The longest Tyler had ever seen him keep a job was one and a half months. Tyler had a very hard life, supporting his family, dealing with his dad, dropping off and picking up his sister at school. He was the man of the house, dare he say that near his father.

He didn't have a normal life.

At school he never told anyone about his home life, just kept it to himself, he was on verge of tears a lot though, he just wanted to break down, and sob, not be the popular kid on the football team. He wanted to scream about his life and he did. He would sometimes go to the middle of raspberry fields, the field was large, out in the middle of nowhere about six miles out of town, a short drive, a long walk, far enough where nobody heard him. It wasn't actually used for farming, it had very old hay laid down that was almost all gone, besides that it was dry dirt and some weeds and grass here and there. Tyler liked it because it as peaceful away from responsibilitys. He usually just came to breakdown and scream his thoughts, but sometimes he would use it just to get away. To sit down and think.

Tyler was a taller kid, compared to josh, pretty skinny with a nice build, like I said he plays football so he's in very nice shape. His eyes were brown, almost black, hair was pretty short, a few inches, he usually just got it buzzed every year or so. He had lots of friends because he was on the football team, he was popular. To him though, those were not his friends. Everyone that knew him more than others told him he was bitter and a dick, he tried so hard to fit in but it never worked. He just never met the right person.

◇◇◇