Fifteen

◇◇◇

Tyler had been driving all day and some for 15 hours he decided he needed a real break that wasn't stopping to eat or go to the bathroom. He hasn't ever done anything truly fun in his life so he decided to go out to a club.

(a/n I'm not smart but where he is is like where brendon urie was in the Victorious music video, like a bar except more 'intense' ig???)

He had seen one a couple miles ago so he turned around. When he arrived he sat down and drank a beer, it wasn't as fun as he expected it to be but he only felt like getting drunk and leaving the next day. A pretty girl came up to him and offered to buy him a shot, he didn't argue and took it down quickly, they talked until she had bought him four shots and he bought himself two beers. For a guy who never drank this was a lot of achohol. He was so drunk he forgot he was gay.

The women asked "Hey Tyler?" "Yeaaaaaaaa? Heh my voice sounds funny" Tyler broke out in a histeracle laughter. "Tyler, do you want to go back to my place?" The women was his age and she had done the same amount of shots as him, but was not as drunk. "Okay" the women stood up and pulled Tyler by the wrist to a small rusty green car. Tyler got in and they drive about 10 minutes away to a motel. The only question Tyler asked on the way was "What's your name?" In which she responded "Jenna"

They parked at the motel and got to the door. Tyler stood admiring his foot while Jenna fumbled with the keys until they eventually got let into the small room. It had a tv and across from it was a bed, king size. There were sheets and clothes all over the ground and different bottles of achohol on the night stand. Tyler would have noticed the distinct smell of strong booze and ciggerates if he weren't so drunk. Jenna closed the door and pushed Josh up against the wall pasionally kissing him, it was a fake kiss. Tyler joined in giving it his best although it was a sloppy terrible kiss. Jenna didn't mess around and started pulling at his pants, Tyler now took control and pushed her the eight feet to the bed and jumped on top of her. His lead didn't last long as she got out from under his weak grip and grabbed a shot glass and poured Tyler another shot, Tyler took it easily, this one tasted different and gross, he made a disgusted face and gave back the glass. "Oh no, were not done yet hunny " Jenna said refilling his glass and pushing his hand to his mouth he took the second one and she poured once again, another. Tyler wouldn't be able to take this much longer. The third was not taken so easily and Jenna decided that was enough. She put down the glass and bottle and pushed him back on the bed.

She forced another kiss on him and pulled down his pants "Wait, this doesn't seem right, i dont know if we should do this" Tyler told Jenna, sitting up. But she didnt listen and pushed him right back down in the bed. This time ripping off his boxers in one swift movement, exposing himself from the waist down. (a/n okay I'm not going any further because nobody wants to read this. Josh is spossed to be with tyler, and that part will have smut but not yet)

Tyler woke up to the sun shining through the white curtains, blinding him as he opened his eyes. Where whas he?? He was completly naked?? What happened??? He was confused and angry. He got up from under the blankets and noticed the horrid smell and the messiness he put a hand over his dick not wanting to be seen by anyone like this and darted to grab his clothes. "You dont have to cover up like that" jenna said "I've already seen your dick and theres nothing to be ashamed of, i mean, its not a bad dick" she suggested. Tylers face lit up red, with furry, he continued until he was fully clothed and put his phone in his pocket. "Okay what the fuck happened last night?" That was pretty obvious "Well we came back here, you put your dick in me and we fucked for a while then went to bed." She had a grin on her face. He had a terrible headache and couldn't believe what he had done. He ran out the door not even hearing Jenna say "Don't worry I already have your phone number"

Tyler got in his car and drove as much as he could before he gave into what his head wanted. He stopped and bought some ibuprofen then went to the nearest motel and decided to stay and stop driving for a while.

◇◇◇