Two

◇◇◇

Josh felt like he was a normal person but to anyone else he really wasn't. He had never even been given the chance to go to public school, he has no friends, severe depression, anxiety and has mental breakdowns on a regular basis. Today was one of the days he was having depression, anxiety and breakdowns which rarely happened all in the same day.

Josh woke up fine, taking a shower and going downstairs for breakfast, by the time he met his parents again from going to bed the night before was usually around 10:30. He sat down and started eating breakfast, he saw his school folder sitting next to him so he thought he'd open it and take a look at the work he would be needing to do for the day. All week Josh didn't feel like doing his work so he would sit for a while looking like he was doing something and tell his mom he finished. Unfortunately by the time he actually decided on doing his work it had been two weeks later, he had a thick (a/n thicc) stack of assignments and knew he would have to work extra hard to finish it all before his mother finally graded it. Everyday he just tells himself "I'll do it tomorrow" but of course that never happens.

Josh thought about his life yet again and felt depressed, what would it be like to have friends? He had this thought so much it started sounding old in his head. He just wanted friends.

He already had a lot of anxiety towards all the work he would be doing and now as he was looking around the kitchen, it seemed to grow small, this went on until he felt like he was in a tiny box. Panic started within him, all his thoughts were cauliding making him break out into a nervous sweat. He yelped for help and curled up under the table sobbing.

He just wanted a normal life.

◇◇◇