Twelve

This part which had literally been one day is going on and onnnn like ugh but whateverjdosjssb

◇◇◇

Joshes hair was done and it was 1:30 AM. They didn't realize it had gotten that late. "Tyler?" "What?" "Its already 1:30" "Okay, so?" "Well you know you're not going home still, right?" "What do you mean? Are you putting me on house arrest? At your house?" "Basically" "So you want me to sleepover" Tyler said, with a grin on his face. "Yup" Josh responded. Josh didn't think quiet the same way Tyler did and wasn't even thinking about sleeping together. (a/n not In a smut sort of way)

Josh loved his new hair, it was so... him. He couldn't stop admiring it. Tyler had done a great job. "Thank you tyler" "You've said thank you at least five times" "I love it!" "You're welcome" at this point they were just sitting and chatting. It was 3 am when joshes mom came in the room and told them she was going to bed, and that it was 3 "I guess we should get to bed then" Josh suggested. Tyler agreed and both of their focus turned on where they were sleeping.

"You can have my bed, and I can sleep on the floor" "No, I'm not making you sleep on the floor, it is your bed after all, you do have a big enough bed, we can both sleep on it, don't you think?" Tyler asked. Joshes face heated up, "Yea, I guess that's fine"

Josh was a very organized kid, his bed was made already and he only had one comforter, they would have to share the same blanket.

Josh was taking his shirt off, he had it hanging in his hand by the time he realized he was sharing the bed. Tyler looked over at josh, he liked what he saw (a/n if you know what I mean ;) Josh emediantly started putting his shirt back on "I don't mind if you sleep without a shirt on, I don't either) in one swift movement Tyler pulled his shirt off, now they were in opposite positions as a moment before. Josh shrugged and pulled his shirt back off, on his way to the bed turning the light off. As soon as the light went out Tyler saw another smaller light pop on, a nightlight. Tyler thought it was cute Josh used a nightlight.

They woke in the morning to find themselves wrapped around each other. They both found it comforting but scrambled away from one another right away. "Sorry" they said in unison. Tyler grabbed his phone checking the time "If I don't leave now I'm going to be late, taking my sister to school!" He was still very tired and groggy but told Josh he had to leave and ran out the door. Josh was surprised but got up to take a shower.

Over the next couple months Josh and Tyler hung out a few times and stayed in contact but then after those two months passed they totally stopped talking. They would've both loved to keep their friendship up but they got busy and lost touch. It was a slap in the face to both of them without them realizing it. They both liked each other, more than friends. And to stop being friends or anything just like that was harsh.

◇◇◇