Eighteen

◇◇◇

"Hello?"
*Silence*
"He-"
"Josh?" He said a little too quickly
"Yes, who is this?"
"Umm, tyler, we were friends in high school...? I need to tell you something"
"Wow, uh.. okay what is it?"
"After school I left with my sister maddie and we lived in an apartment for a while, then i left. I went to a bar one night hoping to just get drunk but a lady bought me a bunch of shots and i got really drunk.... she took advantage of me josh."
"Nine months later, today, she calls me and tells me I have a baby girl. Then she left and i have a baby and i don't know what to do, please help me Josh, I don't know what to do"

"Woah, okay so we havent talked in like five years and you just call me one day telling me you have a baby and you dont know what to do? Tyler i thought you were gay? I know it was a long time ago but it really hurts me to know my first love, my first kiss was wasted on someone who isnt who they tell me they are." He had a crack in his voice.

"Josh please. I am gay, but she raped me, she took advantage of me while i was drunk"

"Tyler! It's your fault!"

He was hurt by this, it wasn't easy being told it was your own fault for being raped. He began to cry, it tunred into a sob.

"Why are you crying?? I'm trying to help you here but i don't know what to do! I've moved on with my life tyler. I have a boyfriend, i have an apartment."

"C-could I stay with you until I get back on my feet and figure out what im going to do? I've been staying in a dark room with no interaction with the world for six months"

"Tyler, I have a boyfriend"

"I'm not saying we should date i just need some help........ please?" At this point he was begging

"Okay fine but you can only stay for a little while"

Tyler let out a gasp of relief and hung up.

He decided to spend the night in Jennas 'old' room then get going in the morning.

◇◇◇