"APRIL WHEN I FIND YOU! I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU ! IN WAYS YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE."

"Go, Get her to the border. We will meet you there"

"Shit she's bleeding,"The younger guy said, Looking down i saw blood coming from shoulder and shook it off as nothing, In a instant Alexander had me in his arms and was running me towards what i am guessing to the border. All of a sudden i became weak and my head started to become very lite and i felt the need to vomit and i felt a runny substance running down my nose and ear.

"Alexander" He looked down at me and saw my hand which is covered in blood from my nose.

"Hang on Princess we are almost there" Thunder and Lightning came crashing down around us, a bright light quickly spread across the trees looking behind us i saw trees burning, My grip tightened on him, i was scared. I Didn't know why i just couldn't have died the first time everybody tried.

The fire was quickly spreading and eventually the air was getting to thin and it was getting hard to see. Every breath of the black smoke we took in the harder it was to stay quiet. I began to cough and so did Alexander he put me down for a few second so we could both catch some fresh air, I felt my head become lite and my body curled over and i began to throw up. A hand was at my back rubbing it gently around in circles which was the nicest touch anyone had given me in a very long time. A strong grip was holding my hair out of my face as i continued to vomit, Looking at the ground i saw it wasn't any contents of my stomach that had come out of my mouth but it was a dark red substance that stained the forests floor that i laid on.

"Oh shit. Come on let's get the fuck out of here." He said helping me up to my feet.

"Well Well if it isn't the other brother."Marcel said, I felt Alexander gently guide me behind him as Marcel jumped over the flames and was now very close to the both me and Alexander. My heartbeat began to accelerate and i grew anxious, i didn't want to fall back into Marcels hands, Not after what i heard him talking about with his men, He was going to forcibly mark me and then mate me. Once i gave him pups i would eventually have to submit to him as he would threaten to harm my pups. He would use them against me and like fuck that was ever gonna happen.

"I see you are now trying to take what is mine "

"April doesn't belong to you and she isn't yours."

"Technically she is. By the old laws April would be. Her mate took mine so i am to take his "

"Not in my books "The elder man said jumping through the fire along with the boy who looked a lot like him. The younger looking man came next to us and stood at my side while the older man stood in front of us all in a very protective stance. Alexander put one of his hands on my waist in an attempt to hold me steady, he could feel how unstable i was. I felt very faint and used his back for support.

In the corner of my eye, i saw the younger man standing closer to me I grabbed the back of Alexander's shirt, i felt his whole body stiffen as he knew something was wrong with me. He turned his head and saw the younger dude and how close he was too me. He gave me a sympathetic smile and rubbed his hand that was on my waist.

"You will leave her be! She is none of your concern,"The elder man yelled at Marcel. Looking around us there was no where, that the fire hadn't spread, it was spreading rapidly. We were going to have no way out soon. The Black smoke was rising and it was starting to get harder to breathe.

"Oh Vincent. Are you finally starting to play daddy."Marcel laughed. What the fuck.

"What "I growled pushing myself away from Alexander i stood back and watched as they all looked at me, Alexander went to walk to me but i distanced myself. I looked at the elder man who looked hurt that i was standing away from him but what the hell was i supposed to do, Oh hi you must be the dad i thought i had but never knew you were my real dad its a pleasure to meet you.

A growl erupted from Alexander and i didn't know why but when i looked back i saw a large wolf charging at me, before i even got time to react i was knocked to the ground. Colliding with the ground the impact of the ground hit my side a shock of pain hit me and rain up the side of my body, cries of pain escaped.

A heavy weight landed on my body the fur rubbed against my bare skin, I tried to shift but i had no energy, Shakira was silent. I had no help until i heard 3 deadly growls erupting from the 3 Alpha Males that had come to save me. The wolf on top of me sneered at Alexander and the other two Alphas i took this as my chance.

I reached my hand out and grabbed the nearest thing to me that cause damage. My hand landed on a rather large branch, i got a decent grip on my Branch and gathered all my strength and while he wasn't looking i smashed it against his head a rather loud whine escaped him as he landed on the other side of me.

Scrambling to my feet i was shoved behind Alexander who like he was about to shift into his wolf and rip these people to shreds, Mind you who could blame them. I watched as the two Alphas took a step back from Marcel. A large tree came crashing down to the ground and the sparks flew everywhere, The impact of the tree sent a heavy vibrations through the ground which could be felt on my bear feet.

"Let's get out of here. "The elder man said, Smiling at me.

"What did he mean back there "I said as we ran, i looked at Alexander for a answer but he pretty much ignored me and refused to look in my direction. Looking back at the elder man he had a smile on his face.

"I'm your real father " I stopped in my tracks.

"What ?"I asked again to make sure i heard him correctly.

"April you are my daughter"

"Is this true ?" I asked Alexander stopping in my tracks as i wanted to know the truth and not some bullshit from some stranger that is now claiming to be my dad that i actually thought i already had in the first place But apparently not.

Oh wow so much for great parents didn't even tell me my dad's not my dad. I wish it was my mum that wasn't my mum, fucking bitch. That's actually probably why she hates me so much. Looking at the Alpha who was supposedly my dad looked alot like me and so did the other dude, We had the same brown hair with the little tips of blondes, I had my so called father's dark green eyes.

Looking up to Alexander his grip lightened around my hand and his eyes softened as he nodded his head slowly. I Nodded my head in response. We began running towards some cliffs where i saw 3 ropes heading down the cliff face, Oh yay at the bottom was a nice river that was no doubt Alligator or something deadly invested.

360 degree heart was heading towards us, the air was becoming to get very thin and it was harder to breathe especially when the heart got close as it sucked all of the oxygen in our reach out and made it feel like we were suffocating.

"April you hold on to me alright." Alexander said as he was putting his harness around his waist. I gently nodded my head his hands went to my bum as he held onto me tightly he got in a position where he was going to start lowering us down. I looked down as Alexander was tightening his ropes and pulling them on the tree to make sure it was tight looking down onto the river bank i saw car lights on full beam.

"Alexanders whos that ?"

"Everyones down their positioned ready for them to step off of their territory. Its gonna be okay April "

A growl erupted from behind us and i turned around and was meet with one fucking angry Alpha, Marcel charged at me and Alexander and before we even got a chance to react, Marcels Wolf collided with us pushing us off of the cliff face my rope was tied onto Alexander's waist.w i watched as his claws extended into the cliff face as he tried to hold onto both me and himself. I watched as Marcel clawed into the cliff face and was getting ready to jump on to me.

"APRIL"

His claws sunk into my thighs.and a scream escaped me as i felt them entering into my skin it felt like giant razor blades were clawing into me and the pain was getting horrific and i watched as Alexander struggled to pull me up as i had a wolf now added to my weight, I looked into his eyes and a small smile came onto my face.

I knew what i had to do...