“What the hell, for serious? That is some serious messed up shit, man. Have you report this to the police or something?” Aomine heard some messed up stories in the entertainment industry but being stalked like this by an unknown stalker, seriously messed up. Kagami shook his head. “Ha? Shit like this should have been reported way earlier, man. What if that stalker wants to do something to your sister?!”

“Tetsu said there’s no point in reporting it to the police. I mean what can they do?” Kagami leaned against the large pole as he sighed.

Aomine hummed. “True…just let me know if you need help to keep another eye on your sister. You can’t all do these all by yourself. I’ll let the others know, no worries, our lips are sealed” Aomine grinned as he pats Kagami’s shoulder, letting him know that Kagami is not alone in this.

“Thanks, man” he smiled. Aomine nodded, acknowledging his gratefulness.

“No problem, man”

Little did they know the stalker is right under their nose.

“Kuroko-chii, I think we can nail it at the practical exam!” Kise beams happily after the two of them gone over the music score several time with their duet. Kuroko flipped through the music sheet as she fixed some parts. She nodded.

They have been in the studio for several hours, going through their music sheets for a few more time as their practical exam week is just around the corner. Kise often insisted that she should stayed back after classes’ ends for the day but Kagami won’t allow her especially with the stalker at prowl. She could have sworn that Kagami threw several cold glares at the keyboardist.

“Nee, Kuroko-chii~ wanna go for some vanilla milkshake later? My treat!” he grins. Kuroko blinks, she was tempted, but she remembers that she has promised her brother, she would wait for him. She furrowed at the two choices. Whenever vanilla milkshake is in the deal, she could not help it but to accept.

“Sorry Kise-kun. I’ve promised Taiga that I would wait for him and go straight home with him” she apologetically clasped her hands in front of her as she bowed her head a bit. Kise shoulder fell as he frowned.

“Eh? You’re not a kid anymore, Kuroko-chii. Why the need to be controlled and caged or is he forcing you?” his tone was different from the usual him.

Kuroko grew annoyed. She never liked it when someone badmouthed her brother. “Taiga is not controlling or caging me, Kise-kun. He’s merely protecting me from harm” she grabbed the music sheets and gathered them into the folders as she stuffed them into her bag pack.

“Now if you would excuse me, I need to leave as it’s almost time before Taiga classes end. I believed Akashi-kun mentioned that the band is having a practice today, so you should leave too before he gets mad at you for coming in late again” Kise mood destroyed upon the said name. He gritted his teeth. She was about to leave before Kise grabbed a hold of her arm.

“Kuroko-chii, I would appreciate it, if you don’t mention of Akashi. It annoys me a lot. Akashi this, Akashi that. It’s always him. I’m getting sick of hearing his name everywhere I go.” His grips tightened on her arm. She winced then she flinched when she saw the sharp dangerously cold look on his face and orbs. She finds it strange when Kise doesn’t call Akashi as Akashi-chii anymore.

“K-Kise-kun, please it hurts” Kuroko tries to wiggle her arm out of the keyboardist grips. Fears building up in her, she wants nothing else but to leave the studio right now.

“Nee…Tetsuki-chii, why won’t you look at me? I’m always right by your side, longer than him” he pushed her against the wall, pinning her against it, as he is not letting go of her arm. The sudden sadistic tone and given name usage gave her a chill down her spine.